Summer and his Guitar [Sarawat x Tine]

--

Tine's POV. 

"Wait! Stop!" I said as I was running towards the bus but failed to catch up since it has already departed. I cursed and ran out of breath. I walked towards the bench and sat there for a while to rest.

I looked at my phone to check the time. I let out a sigh and shook my head. Well there goes my perfect attendance to go early at school. 

I closed my eyes and heard a motorcycle coming towards me. I slowly opened my eyes to see who it is and my heart skipped a beat. 

It's him, my long time crush. 

He stopped in front of me and lifted the glasses from his helmet. He looked at me with those cold brown eyes. 

"Get in. I know you're late." He said in a serious tone.

 I blinked two times and pointed at myself "M-me?"

He rolled his eyes and got out of his bike. He lifted his seat and grabbed a spare helmet. He went to me and placed it on my head. 

I can't help but stare at his face while he's busy securing the helmet on my head. His long lashes fits his beautiful brown eyes. His pointed nose, and his lips as if its inviting me to kiss him of how kissable it looks. His adams apple showing as he breathes heavily as I also noticed beads of sweat going down. Was he feeling a bit hot because of the summer heat, too? 

I slapped myself, and groaned a bit because I got hurt by hitting the helmet that I completely forgot it was already on me. Stupid self! 

He looked at me with a confused look and let out a small laugh. He held my wrist and led me to his big bike. He guided my hands on to his waist. I don't see myself but I'm definitely blushing so hard with how close we are right now!

"Hold tight." he said. 

Before I could even say a word, he quickly started his bike and increased the speed, passing through a lot of vehicles that I thought we're gonna crash and die. 

I just prayed to the heavens I wish I could make it through the day with this guy.

--

"We're here." he finally announced. I couldn't move an inch as I was still processing the trip we had a while ago. 

I saw him waving his hand on my eyes and I just blinked two times. He ticked his fingers on my forehead and that's where I got back to my senses. 

"Hey! What was that for?" I said to him in an irritated voice.

He just laughed at me and helped me remove the helmet from my head. He stared at me again with those loving eyes and I can't help but stare at him back. 

Oh god. Why is he staring at me like this? 

He just shook his head and avoided his gaze on me. We both got out and I waited for him to finish parking his bike, and we both walked towards the school. Luckily, we weren't late and I thanked him for giving me a ride. 

"See you around." he said and let out a small smile. 

My heart stopped. Did he just smile at me? He rarely does that to other people since he's a cold type of guy.

I nodded at him and smiled at him too as a response. He turned around and went to his class. I placed my hands on my chest that is beating nonstop ever since I got a ride with him.