Wish I [Random]

Seme's POV.

I turned off the alarm that was ringing for I don't know how long. I turned to my side because someone grabbed my arm. I smiled at him while he was looking at me intensely.

He made my hand roam around his waistline, butt and thighs while he was breathing softly until he reached it to his manhood. Oh dear.

"T-touch me.." he shyly said. I smirked. I went on top of him and placed my hands on his sex. I started moving my hands slowly..

I kissed him hard and I didn't know what happened next.

I woke up, feeling a bit sweaty. Was that.. a wet dream?

I combed my hair with my fingers and looked what time is it. It's just 4 o'clock in the morning. I groaned and scratch my head. I looked at the person who is sleeping peacefully beside me. I took the chance to take a look at him like this.

Man.. What I'd give to see this every morning and keep him forever. If only he knew how I felt about him..

(Uke) and I have been bestfriends since highschool. Even if we went to different schools for college, our closeness never subsided. We always keep in touch with each other and would meet whenever we have free time.

I closed my eyes. I just wish I told him about this sooner, hell I don't care if I got rejected by him. I will make sure he'll end up with me.

I felt him moved and open his one eye while the other is closed. He scratched his head and yawned.

"W-what time is it?"

"It's already 6 o'clock. You've been snoring the whole time so I was already awake." I joked but the truth is... damn, it took me 2 hours to stare at him like that? What if he gets freaked out!

Get your shit together, (Seme)!

The both of us headed downstairs since (Uke) volunteered to cook breakfast.

I watched him from behind as he's beating the eggs while cooking the hotdogs.

Damn it all. Is this a dream? (Uke) cooking for the both of us.. it's like we're a newly married couple.

I got up and walk towards where he is. Here goes nothing..

I hugged him from behind and placed my chin over his shoulder. I almost laughed when I felt him a bit taken aback at what I did.

"(Seme), this will be done in a bit. Why don't you get back to your seat?"

"It's boring there. I like to watch you cook from this angle."

And I swear to God, I felt him blushed. So adorable!

He quickly nodded and diverted his attention back to what he was doing. I just stood there as I hugged him tighter, buried my face on his neck, smelling his scent.

"(Uke)..."

He froze.

"About last night.."

"Oh that? Don't think of it too much. That was nothing.."

"B-but.. (Uke), hear me out--"

"Can you please keep an eye on this? I'm just going to pee. " He looked at me and faked a smile.

Before he could even let go, I pulled him close to me. I grabbed his chin and made him look at me. I saw sadness in his eyes. It looks like he's about to cry. Oh no...

"(Uke)... Tell me, what's wrong?"

"I... I just want to get some air."

"No, tell me.. why? Why did you stop me from letting myself explain what I want to say to you?"

(Uke)'s POV.

Damn it.

I can't take it anymore. Things will never be like this once he knew about it..

"(Uke), hey..."

"I... can you just please let me get some air? I badly need it, please.."

And that's where he loosen his grip on my wrist. I quickly stood up and ran as I wiped my tears.

I got out of that suffocating place until my feet brought me to the balcony. I walked towards the cold marbled seat and sat down.

I watched the beautiful view from afar, with the sun already setting, a signal that it's about to get dark.

I sighed as I realized what I did. What the hell did you just do, (Uke)?! Are you nuts?! It's not like the both of you are in a relationship! He's just your best friend!

I silently cried. If only I didn't knew about my sickness getting worse, then I wouldn't be acting this stubborn towards him..

Last year, I was diagnosed with a severe heart disease. I often experience being unable to breathe and chest pains. The doctors said I only have a few months ahead of me before this disease take up my life. They couldn't find a donor for me yet, neither do we, but they said they're doing everything they can to find one.

I know I should be staying at the hospital but I insisted I'll just stay at home. If I could just extend my life just to be with him, I'll be happy to do so..

I covered my eyes as I wiped the tears falling non stop while sobbing uncontrollably. I shouldn't be crying at a time like this but I can't help it..

To be honest, I'm already loosing hope if I'll be able to survive this. It's been months and we haven't found a donor yet. I'm... scared. I'm having thoughts like what if I died tomorrow? Or the next day? How will my family cope with this? My friends? Relatives? And... (Seme)?

What if we found a donor? Will it be a successful operation? Will I finally live with no worries?

Why is this so hard? I love them.. I can't afford to see them hurting and in agony.

"God, I love him... I love him so much, I can't hurt him like this.."

"I love you, too."

I stopped crying when I felt someone hugged me from behind and said those words to me.

"I love you, (Uke)... so much it kills me when you don't tell me what's wrong with you.. I'm getting worried, sick."

I turned to him and cupped his face. His eyes sparkled because of the tears pouring down his face.

"Y-you love me?"

He nodded and I hugged him. I cried and smiled. True or not, I believe him. I'm gonna die soon anyway, so I'll take this chance..

"I love you... Can you please tell me what's wrong?"

"You'll know in time.. for now, I just want to cherish every moment I have with you. Can you trust me?"

He cupped my face and gave me a sweet kiss. He smiled.

"Of course, I do.."

I placed my arms around his neck as he snaked his hands on my waist.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"What is it?"

I held his one hand and intertwined it with mine. He looked at our hands and slightly swaying it back and fourth.

"Take a walk with me outside?"

"Are you sure? It's getting dark.."

"It's fine.. I like it when it's dark. I get to see the stars twinkle at night and the moon shine bright." I smiled at him. He smiled back and nodded.

"Okay, if that's what you want then.."