Massage. [Takato x Junta]

Takato's POV.

"C-chun..ta.. Ahh" 

"Takato-san..."

"Hmmm, yes a little bit more.."

"Over here?" He whispered and massaged the part where it ached.

"Yes, yes! Ahh that hurt so bad while we were filming the next scene.." I told him and closed my eyes.

"I told you to take a break every now and then when you're working.." He said and continued massaging my whole back. Damn his hands feels so good!

"I-it's okay.. I can manage.."

"No, you don't. You never listen to me. I'm sure the Director won't mind if you're going to take a rest for a while. Don't push yourself too hard.. I'm worried about you.." He said in a sad tone. I sighed and just nodded at what he said 

"Okay.." I whispered with a moan because of his slow caress on my body. My breathing hitched when I felt his hands gently tracing my waist. I could feel his lips on the back of my neck and started leaving sweet kisses that I surely wished my lips were the one getting all of those.

I turned around and saw a serious faced Chunta in front of me, waiting for me to give him a signal to devour my whole being. I reached for his cheeks and pulled his face for a kiss. His lips taste so sweet, so addicting... Lips so soft that you can't get enough of.

Without breaking the kiss, I stood up and sat on his lap, clinging my legs around his waist and pressed myself to him to let him feel what I wanted to do right now. I placed my arms around his neck and ran my fingers roughly through his hair and gently pulled some strands of it.

"Kuso, T-takato-san.. when did you get all naughty?" He whispered huskily in between our kisses.

That made me stop kissing him and looked at his almost-sleepy like eyes filled with desire. Desire to make love to me.

"You don't want to?" I whispered and teasingly rubbed his lips with my thumb. I saw him closed his eyes, feeling his hot breath on my finger. I almost jumped when he bit my thumb while looking at me with so much intensity. He let go of it and grinned at me.

"You don't know how much you freaking turn me on when you're like that.." He said and put his hands on my waist to gently press my bottom over the zipper part of his jeans. I could almost feel his erection throbbing and I sighed.

"Do you feel that? That's how you affect me, Takato-san.." he said and bit his lip. Dear God, I want to bite those lips. But of course I won't tell him that.

As if he read my mind, he kissed me again, this time a bit rough like he's so hungry for something. I inserted my tongue inside his mouth and he gladly played it with his. I unbuttoned his polo and quickly removed it. I threw it on the floor, still not breaking the kiss we're sharing.

His kisses went down to my neck. I tilted my head on the left to give him more access to kiss it. He stayed there for a while, gently brushing his lips all over it. He carefully layed me down the bed and stared at me for a while. I quickly turned away and blushed a little.

"W-what are you looking at?" I whispered but failed to hide my nervousness.

"Nothing.. it's just, I still can't believe I'm doing this with you right now. I mean, the both of us in love with each other.." He said and reached for my cheek.

"Suki-dayo, Takato-san.. I love you so much, I won't give you any reason to get hurt by me and leave again. I promise." he said and smiled at me. I smiled at him back, almost cried at what he said. I couldn't help but feel that way because I felt his sincerity with every word he said.

I pulled him closer to kiss him again while he removed my boxer shorts. He pulled away for a sec to quickly remove his pants and threw it on the floor. He gently spread my legs and positioned himself on my entrance. He pulled me up and placed me on his lap. We both moaned when his manhood touched my bottom. I clung onto him and started rubbing my butt on his erected member. He rested his head on my shoulder blade while panting as I give him soft kisses on his right cheek. I could feel his wetness building up while I continuously rub my butt over it.

"Fuck, T-takato-san.. I don't want to come soon.." He whimpered and bit my neck. I let out a soft gasp. He guided me to insert his thing inside slowly. I started pumping up and down slowly, feeling his growing member inside me until I thrusted fast that I lost control because of the sensation building up inside me. I leaned back, with my arms as support, and tilted my head upwards while moaning uncontrollably. He continued pulling in and out of me fast and hard, his hands on my waist. I moaned even louder when I felt his hot tongue on my nipples, sucking and licking it while caressing the other, still thrusting in and out of me hard.

I almost jumped when he pushed my down the bed and folded my legs, meeting my thighs and spread it wide. I couldn't take it anymore. I could only hear our exchange of moans and groans as we're about to reach our climax.

I saw his eyes closed while biting his lips, trembling and shaking because of thrusting so fast inside me. He leaned forward and pinned his arms between my head. I screamed his name out loud, signaling him I'm about to come.

"C-chunta... Ahhh!"

"Damn it, T-takato-san! I'm almost near!"

He quickly pulled me up and continued  thrusting in and out of me uncontrollably until I reached my climax. He was still pumping in and out of me and I could feel the tingling effect inside me until we both came at the same time. We were both panting so hard, beads of sweat running down our bodies. I reached for his head and brushed his almost wet hair.

He pulled out his manhood and layed down beside me. He covered our bodies with the comforter and hugged me. I hugged him back and felt him kissed my forehead.

As if on cue, we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

--

I am currently cooking breakfast for the both of us, since I know that he was tired last night with.. 

I quickly shook my head and tried to forget what happened but failed. I could still feel his kisses on my lips, neck.. and how he made love to me.

"Ta-ka-to-san~"

I felt him hugged me from behind and kissed my head while I continued making coffee for the both of us.

"Good morning.." he said and made me face him to give me a gentle kiss. "A good morning kiss for my lovely Takato-san."

I blushed. This idiot never fails to embarrass me.. but I still love him.

"B-breakfast is almost ready, aren't you hungry?" I asked

"Hmm, I think you're way more delicious than those food you're preparing." He said with a smirk and licked his lower lip. I bit my lip and stared at what he licked at. I quickly turned away and pushed him.

"B-baka! Come on, we're gonna be late for work!" I said and turned off the stove. I placed the food on to the plates and brought them to the table. I heard him laugh.

"I'm just kidding. Come on, let's eat." He said and helped me with setting up the table. He grabbed two plates and two pairs or spoon and fork.

And in that morning, we had a peaceful breakfast, with us casually talking, laughing and being sweet to each other in our own little bubble.

--
It's been a while 👀❤️