Honeymoon I [Viktor x Yuri]

Kinda related to the previous chapter I made hihi ( /)u(\ )

Yuri's POV.

Screams and cheers rose from the crowd and flower petals thrown at us as we walked down the stairs. We are on our way to the limo to catch our flight for our honeymoon. We were both smiling to our loved ones as we got to our ride. We stopped and waved at all of them. I could see my mom crying from the corner while dad is hugging her and patting her back. They both looked at me and smiled. I smiled at them back.

I felt Victor snaked his hand on my waist, giving it a gentle carress. I shot a look at him. He was still waving and smiling at them until he finally noticed I'm looking at him. I cocked a brow and he just smiled.

"Why are you looking at me like that, my wife?" He said and reached for my cheeks.

I blushed. Oh, why does this happen everytime Victor is like this?!

"It seems you are looking forward for something, husband. Perhaps, it's our honeymoon?" I said, preventing myself to smile.

"Of course.." he leaned to my ear and whispered "I have you all to myself for 3 whole days. Don't you like that?" and gently bit my ear. I breathed and could hear my heart beating fast. I pushed him away from me to give us a little space.

"B-baka.."

He laughed and grabbed my waist to pull me close to him. "Come on, wife. We got a plane to catch." He said and kissed the side of my lips. I could hear their screams for us. I quickly hid my face from them and got in the car. Why can't I stop myself from blushing and smiling? Damn it, Victor!

I felt someone's arm around me. I looked at Victor who is already in the car. He signaled the driver to start the engine and drive. He let go of me for a second and reached for two glasses and a bottle of red wine. He gave me a glass and poured me some and same with his. He put back his arm to me and leveled his glass to mine.

"Cheers to us, wife. For a successful wedding.."

"Cheers, to a new beginning with you, husband."

We both smiled at each other and clanked our glasses. I took a sip. Hmmm, tastes good!

"I can't believe we're married, Victor.. I mean, looking way back, It was only a dream of me meeting you someday and get to skate with you at the Grand Prix Series. And now..."

"Y-yuri.."

I smiled and looked at the window. "You were so unreachable, you know? Like a star in the sky, sparkling and shining among the other stars.. I thought I would never get close to you.." I felt a tear escaped my eye.

"And now, my dream came true. I did not only get to meet you, I ended up being your wife. And I don't regret anything we had because everything mattered when you came into my life, Victor.."

I put down our wine glasses at the side and looked at him. He's now blushing and quite shocked. I chuckled. So cute!

"You don't know how much I loved you all through the years ever since I became your fan.. I love you, Victor." I said and gave him a kiss. He pulled me close to deepen the kiss as I grabbed his hair as if I'm running out of breath from the kiss we're sharing. Well, I'm not complaining..

We broke the kiss, both of us breathing and smiling. He reached for my cheek and gave it a gentle rub.

"You don't know how much I prayed for you, Yuri.. God answered my prayers and gave me much more than what I wished for..."

"I only wanted an inspiration for my next performance but He changed what I had in mind. I became your coach and never came back to skating.."

As he continued saying that, I sobbed until I cried silently, wiping the tears coming out from my eyes.

"And you know what?"

I sniffed. "What?"

"I never had any regrets when I decided to quit my career and started a new life with you.. because as our journey continued, nothing else mattered to me but you, Yuri.. my priority is making you happy.."

That's it. I am crying so hard in front of him. How could this man love me as much as I do?

"Stop crying, love.. It makes me cry too." He joked and we both laughed. "I'll never get tired of repeating myself, saying that to you..." he said as he looked right into my eyes while he places his hands behind my back, almost hugging me. I saw my reflection as I looked at him dearly.

"I am just so damn lucky to have you, Victor.." I said as I put my arms around his neck, giving it a gentle rub.

"So do I.." he said as he leaned his head to give me a kiss. I cupped his face and kissed him deeper. I heard him let out a soft moan and grabbed my thighs to make me sit on his lap. He continued carressing my thighs as he kissed me and entered his tongue in mine. Now it was my turn to moan.

Damn, we couldn't wait to get to our main destination, huh?

As he was about to remove my coat, we heard a light knock coming from the small door near the driver.

"V-victor.. the d-driver.."

"Not now, I'm busy.." he said as he kissed my neck and bit it. I moaned again. But that didn't stop me from calling him again to check on the driver.

"Victor!"

He stopped and gave me a sleepy but sexy look. His eyes are half closed and his cheeks are blushing. Don't you dare give me that look! I might not stop myself!

"Come on, let's continue this later, okay?" I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips. He gave me a warm smile and nodded. We fixed ourselves up. Man, that was kinda awkward..

"S-sir, we're already here.."

"Okay, thank you. Please help us with our stuff and bring it to the helicopter."

Wait.. Helicopter?!

"Yes, sir."

Victor turned to me and held my hand.

"Let's go, wife."

Damn, Victor!
——
Teaser for part 2 (ʃƪ ˘ ³˘) (Credits to the rightful owner of this GIF~)

Damn, Victor! ——Teaser for part 2 (ʃƪ ˘ ³˘) (Credits to the rightful owner of this GIF~)