Jealousy [Takano x Ritsu]

This is not the tsundere ver of Ritsu tho. 8D  I wanna try the soft side of him that you don't always see in the anime. hoho~

--

Ritsu's POV. 

"Onodera.. onodera.." 

H-huh? Someone's calling me? 

"Onodera..." someone said as it brushes its fingers through my hair..

Ahh.. so warm...

"Onodera.." someone familiar  whispered so sexily. 

"Hmmm.." I moaned.

"Geez, such a heavy sleeper. Wake up, already.." and he wrinkled his nose onto my cheek. 

Can't I just sleep in peace? 

"Hai, hai.. I'm awake now.." and I opened my eyes. The first thing I see in the morning...

... a conceited dark grayish haired guy who wakes me up soooo early in the morning. 

"Goodmorning, love." and he flashed me his smile. I just bent down and hid my blushing cheeks. Why does it always have to be like this? 

"W-what time is it anyways? why are waking me up so early in the morning.." i said as i scratch my head out of irritation. 

"Isn't it obvious? we have work today." 

Is this guy serious? 

"Are you freakin' kidding me? Today is sunday!"

"Oh really?" then he checked his phone. "Oh. It is sunday. Sorry, go back to sleep." he innocently said. 

This guy.... never stops teasing me and making me pissed. 

"Never mind. I'm going to make breakfast." I grumpily got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. I reached for the facewash I'm using and started washing my face. 

Kuso. Who does that anyway? Tsk. I reached for the towel and wiped my face. While doing so, someone hugged me from behind. 

"Hey.. are you mad? I'm sorry.." he said in a soft voice.

Oh no.. he's giving me that tone.. 

I didn't answer at first but he snuggled his nose on my neck mumbling 'sorry'.

I sighed. I held both of his hands and intertwined it with mine. 

I faced him and held up his chin. "Such a drama queen. Don't worry, I'm not mad." i smiled at him as i caressed his face. He smiled at me too and closed his eyes, feeling my touch. He opened his eyes and looked at me with desire. I stared at him back then my gaze led me to his lips and back to his eyes. 

Before i can even react, he claimed my lips. I gladly responded to his kiss. I felt his hands tugging my shirt, signaling me to remove it and i did. He stared at my body. He traced my body, touching the love marks he left.

"So.. beautiful." he said as his eyes sparkled with love and lust. He kissed me again. He bit my lower lip asking for entrance and i welcomed his luscious tongue.

His hands went to my thighs. he carried me and placed me on top of the table at my room. I used my legs to hug him to pull him closer to me. He kept on caressing my thighs while we kissed. I moaned at what he did.

We heard a knock on the door. I stopped kissing him. 

"T-takano... Someone's at the door."