Wish II [Random]

Uke's POV.

"Have you ever wondered what it's like to live up there?" I said as I pointed out the night sky. We're at the park right now, both of us layed down on the grass. The cold summer breeze brushed through our skin which gives you the shivers. I rested my head on his chest while he's half hugging me with his arm.

"I don't know.. But I bet it's peaceful and quiet. No traffic jams, poverty, and all that." He said and we both laughed.

"Yeah, I think so, too.." That's all I could say and we were both quiet again, staring at the night sky.

"Oh, hey look! A shooting star!" He said and as I looked up, he's right. A shining star is passing by through the sky.

"Close your eyes and make a wish.."

I saw him closed his eyes and I did the same. But I quickly opened them to take a glimpse of the person I'm with right now.

God, I'd give my life just to be with him like this.. I wish we could stay like this forever. But I doubt that..

I stared at his face, every detail of it. I want to memorize every part of him to let my heart and mind always remember the man I and will only love for the rest of my life. When I die, I want to remember this moment. The moment he confessed to me, he said he loves me.. This short moment I have with him, looking at the stars and making a wish upon a shooting star.

There are so many things I wanted to wish for and I know God already knows what those are. Right now, I wish him to find happiness, even if I won't make it.. I wish he'll always be safe and never put himself in danger.

I sobbed quietly. I can't.. I want to live! But I have no choice.. I'm loosing hope and all I could do is pray that I will be able to survive all of this..

"I'm done! What did you wish for?" He asked and turned to me.

"I wished.." I started as I reached for his cheeks and gently carressed it while looking into his eyes. "..that we could stay like this forever." I continued and smiled. He closed his eyes, feeling my touch and opened them again and he smiled at me.

"Me too, I wished for that.. and I hope they grant it."

Suddenly, we heard a romantic song playing, coming from one of the houses. He stood up and extends his hand to me.

"May I have this dance?"

I laughed and he grinned as I took his hand to help me stand up. I placed my hands on his neck while he snaked his on my waist. We started swaying slowly..

"There goes my heart beating.. 'cause you are the reason.." he started singing. I closed my eyes as he continued singing my favorite song. His voice echoed through my ears, soothing enough to satisfy me. It makes me feel relaxed.

"I'd climb every mountain.. and swim every ocean.. just to be with you.." he sang as he pulled me closer and held my cheek while staring at me.

"..and fix what I've broken.." I continued and reached for his cheeks. I weakly smiled at him.

"'Cause I need you to see.." I stared at his eyes and my reflection flickered through it. His eyes sparkled like the stars above us. I could stare at his eyes all night..  "That you are the reason.."

We continued swaying slowly while looking into each other's eyes, my arms placed around his neck while his arms on my waist. After singing the last verse, we stopped for a minute before I pulled him slowly to give him a kiss when I suddenly felt a pang in my chest. My knees trembled and I held his arms for support. Beads of sweat were dropping from my forehead as I inhaled and exhaled uncontrollably. It was extremely painful, I wanted to remove the pain in my chest.