Too hot for ya? [Aomine x Kagami]

--
Kagami's POV

"Class dismissed." said Ms. Tetsuya. Everyone started to leave and fix their things. As for me....

"You idiot! You slept in Ms. Tetsuya's class again! God when will you ever learn.." i said as i poked him but didn't get any response. i shook my head. I started to fix my things while waiting for this idiot to wake up.

As i was doing so, i almost freaked out when i felt a hand on  my arm snaking down to my hand and intertwined it with the other. i felt my cheeks burning. He's still sleeping while his other arm supporting his head.

"O-oy... stop it. Someone's gonna see us he--"

"Tch." he grabbed my nape and pulled me for a kiss. He inserted his tongue inside, tasting me. He kept on nibbling my lower lip. He pulled away from the kiss. I was still shocked and didn't respond to his kiss. He grinned.

"Stop being so nosy. It makes me want to kiss you like that." he said and got up from his seat. he grabbed our bags and started to walk towards the door. My cheeks blushed even more.

"AOMINE!" i screamed and i heard an annoying laugh coming from outside the door.
--
"Momoi is going to be my partner at the project?" aomine said through the screen while still in his school uniform and so am i. we're skyping right now and it's already late. My roommate, Kuroko, isn't home yet so i have the house for myself. He's living here with me for a few days only because he has some sort of conflict with his family. I understand him though.

"Yep, according to Sir Shintaro. I can't believe he didn't picked me." i pouted. he laughed sexily. i bit my lower lip.

"Oh is that so? Well that's great. I heard she's good." he said while smiling widely. What the fuck!  What does that suppose to mean? So he's really happy with Momoi being his partner and not me? Oh great! You want war? I'll give you one!

"Yeah. And I also heard that my partner is going to be Kise. I heard he's really good at handling projects like this. I'm so lucky to have him as a partner though." i said as i smirked at him. I notice him frowning through the screen. Ha! I win!

"Oh. That's good to know. But oh well, since Momoi's smarter, I bet she's really really good at this." he grinned. Damn! That's it. I'm pissed.

Suddenly an idea popped in to my mind. I grinned so wide. Get ready, Daiki.

"Oh.. well. Good for you then." i started to unbutton my uniform slowly while looking at him intensely. i caught his eyes and he looked at me with the same intensity. Why do i feel like im the one being aroused here?

Still, i continued my plan. I successfully unbottoned my long sleeved uniform, leaving my long sleeved polo behind. My necktie is loose and the first two buttons are unbottoned. I heard him breathing heavily. I smirked. My plan is working!

"It's getting hot in here... don't you think so?"

I saw his jaws clenched and licked his lower lip. "Uh.. Y-yeah. It is kinda... hot."

"Too hot for you?" I said as I completely removed my long sleeved polo and necktie. I looked at him straight in the eye. He was looking at me with a serious face. He bit his lip.

*Bwooo.. pop!*

He ended the call. I laughed at what he did. His manhood's gonna be so fucking pissed right now! Talk about boner?

I picked up my uniform and threw it in the laundry basket. After that, I threw myself on the bed and stared at the ceiling. I grabbed my crotch and was shocked when I felt it getting hard and bigger. Shit! Got a bit hard after that? What the heck?