Don't leave me. [Usami x Misaki]

--
Usami's POV.

I'm in the middle of thinking of what story I will write next when someone came in to my room carrying a broom with a frown on his face. I smiled sweetly at him.

"Usagi... san....." Misaki said in a zombie toned voice. Oh dear, my love is getting mad because of my mess again. I chuckled.

"Oh, sorry love. I had so much to do, I didn't have time to clean all of these up."

"You mean, you're waiting for me to clean these up for you." he sarcastically said and rolled his eyes.

"But I was--"

He held both of his hands up as if he was trying to surrender. "Stop. Enough, I'm going to clean it up." he said and started to clean up the room. I couldn't help but surpress a laugh. He's so darn cute!

I took off my glasses and placed them beside my laptop. I got up and hugged misaki from behind.

"Hey, you're getting mad again. It's just a simple mess." I said as I rest my chin on his shoulder. I kissed him on the cheeks.

"Eckk! Get off me!" he pushed me away. I looked at him with a serious look. He looked at me back with angry eyes. "You think this is simple to you? Your toy train is out of the track, so many Suzuki-sans on the floor and a bunch of freaking papers piled in every corner!" he said that as he points it out. I crossed my arms.

"Then? this will lead to an arguement? You're making such a big deal out of everything." I said as i felt i was getting pissed off.

"Oh, so I'm the villain here? Who made me like this?" he sarcastically said.

I sighed. I guess I'm the one who'll say sorry here, don't I? "Enough. I'm sorry, okay? I'm just busy with coming up with a new story that I didn't bother to clean these up." I said and hugged him. "I'm sorry. I'll clean it up. I'll just take a shower." and I kissed him on the forehead. I saw him blush. i laughed inside. Why does he have to be so adorable?

I left the room, feeling a bit hurt.
--

"Sensei! Is my manuscript done?" i heard Aikawa said from the other line as I called her.

"No, not yet. I'm in a bad mood, you see." I said. And it's true. I've been in a foul mood since a while ago.

"Geez. Can't you atleast get your work done?"

"I said I'm in a bad mood! Why can't you understand that?!" I screamed and i heard her gasped. "I-I'm sorry.. I have to end this call." and i ended the call.

I frustratedly ran my palms through my face. I'm so pissed. This has been going on for I don't know what. I didn't know what to do. I don't know if I can take it anymore.

It hurts so much, It's killing me.

Is this the sign... I'm tired of this kind of set up?

I came back to my senses when someone came in to my room. I looked up and I saw Misaki glaring at me.

"You haven't cleaned yet?! I thought you're going to do it!" he screamed at me

"I just got a call from---"

"From whom?! Your girls?! Ha! You wouldn't stop flirting with others huh?" What?!

"How many times do I have to tell you that--"

"Enough! I don't want to listen to your freaking lies!" And I totally lost it.

"NO! Listen!" I screamed. "First of all, Why won't you listen to me?! You're my lover! Don't you have some common sense?!"