Forever. [Victor x Yuri]

I do not own any of the picture/gif I posted here. Credits to the rightful owners! Hehe~
——
Victor's POV.

"Victor! Join Yuri up the stage to take a picture!" Minako said to me which got me back to my senses.

I looked up at Yuri who is now searching for me, waiting to join him there. I can't help but stare at him. Today marks the day of his first championship in the Grand Prix Final. I'm just so proud of him right now and I'm glad I stayed and trusted him that he can do it. And he did..

All throughout the years of me coaching him, everything was all worth it. Ever since that day I sacrificed my career just to join him in this journey, it made all sense now. There's nothing more important to me other than Yuri's happiness. I'm glad I made him happy.

When he finally took a glance and saw me, he cheerfully waved at me and signaled me to come to him and I happily obliged. I smiled as I ran towards him, spreading my arms to give him a tight hug. He hugged me back and rested his head on my chest.

The crowd cheered louder, screaming both of our names. We took our picture together and continued waving to the thousand of people watching us right now.

I turned to Yuri who is smiling from ear to ear. I smiled too. Maybe this is the right time.

I made him face me, shock registered on his beautiful face. I carressed his cheek and admired him for a few minutes.

"V-victor.. what's going on?"

I smiled and took the microphone from the host. I faced Yuri again and took his hand in mine.

"Yuri.. all these years of me coaching you, I couldn't be any happier with the decision I made way back then, even it cost to sacrifice my own career.."

"For the past years I have been with you, I saw how you struggled, experienced pain and the sleepless nights you had in every competition and all I could do was mentor and coach you. That's how I showed my love for you because I don't want to be a hindrance in reaching your goals.."

"And now that you won the competition, we can now see that all of our efforts did not go to waste. Because you are a talented, skilled and wonderful skater and everyone loves you for that.. especially me."

Yuri covered his mouth while crying non-stop, I could almost here his soft sobs. I took a step forward and wiped his tears coming from his eyes. I took out a box that contained the ring I bought last time.

I looked at Yuri and kneeled in front of him. I opened the little box and the stadium filled with gasp and sighs. I nervously smiled at them and glanced at Yuri again.

"All those years, I have loved you and will always love you for who you are. You never fail to make me happy as each day passed by and I could do the same for you, if you'd let me do the honor..."

"..Of marrying you.."

Tears started to fall from my eyes. I smiled faintly at him and he did the same.

"Yuri Katsuki, Will you marry me?"

Silence filled the stadium and all I could hear was both of our heavy breathing. I'm going crazy over here. Will he accept my proposal? Damn it..

"Y-yes.. I will marry you, baka!"

I grinned so wide and hugged him. I lifted him up while screaming so loud. I faced the crowd and I lifted my arm as if I won a trophy. Well.. I did. Yuri's one of the best trophies I had.

"Yeah!"

The crowd cheered and said their congratulations to us. I put down Yuri and slid the ring on his finger. I kissed his hand and looked at him. He pulled me closer and gave me a passionate kiss. The crowd screamed so wildly and all I could to was smile and kissed him back.

"..Victor!"

I was taken aback when someone called my attention. I turned my head and saw Yurio in front of me. What's going on?

I looked around to see a lot of people wearing formal attires. They were chatting and sitted in their seats. The venue is quite cold and it's decorated with a lot of flowers and the floor is covered with a white carpet, leaving a little space on the center uncovered.

Damn it! I was spacing out I almost forgot today is our wedding day, if not for Yurio calling me out.

"Baka, Fatso is about to walk down the aisle. Ease up!"

And the beautiful music started playing. All of our guests stood up as Yuri, together with his parents, walked him down the aisle while Yuri is skating slowly as if he's walking. He looked up at me and smiled. I saw how his eyes sparkled as he looked at me with so much passion. I can't help but be teary eyed at a sight I'm looking at. He's so... beautiful.

I skated forward to welcome him. His parents handed over Yuri to me. I hugged them both and I saw Yuri's mom wiped a tear coming from her eyes. His husband hugged her.

"Take good care of my son, Victor.."

"Yes ma'am, I will."

I gripped his hand tight and guided him beside me. We faced the priest and started the ceremony.

All throughout the program, both of us were exchanging glances and would smile at each other. Kinda silly but cute. I intertwined our fingers and smiled even wider.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Congratulations! You may now kiss your bri—"

Yuri didn't let the priest finish what he was about to say and gently cupped my face to kiss me. I pulled him closer to deepen the kiss and the guests cheered and clapped for us. I slightly swayed him, not letting go of his lips.

"You can stop kissing now! Save that for the honeymoon!" Someone screamed from the crowd

"You can stop kissing now! Save that for the honeymoon!" Someone screamed from the crowd. We both laughed and let go. We both waved at the guests as they threw us flower petals.

I kissed his head and he looked up at me with those loving eyes. I looked at him back and we smiled at each other.

On Love: Eros started playing and both of us went to our position to perform what we choreographed together. We're at the reception and the venue consists of tables and chairs for the guests, surrounding the mini ice rink where me and Yuri are right now.

We both stared at each other as we held hands after we did my signature move, the quadruple flip. The crowd cheered on us.

Our performance is almost over and we both held hands and spinned together. We laughed and smiled at each other.

I am madly in love with you, Yuri Nikiforov.