Strawberries and Cigarettes [Kousuke x Setagawa]

Totally in love with this anime I immediately made a oneshot  AHHHH!! ❤️❤️❤️

Settie's POV.

It's almost summer and I could feel the heat coming from outside. I used my hand to fan myself and wiped the sweat falling from my forehead. I stood up and opened the windows to feel the cool breeze. I could still feel the sting of the heat of the sun even though the wind brushed through my skin.

"Se-ta-ga-wa~" I heard Oshiba calling me. I turned my head to see him, carrying a few books and sheets of paper. I wondered if it's quite heavy for him to carry that load of stuff. I'm at their house at the moment since our group decided to have a group study for the upcoming exams we're going to have in a few weeks.

The others seem to be arriving late today..

"Can you help me with our Math subject later? I couldn't understand a certain topic Oniichan taught us the other day.." He said as he scratched his head in frustration. I was about to agree when the door opened and Hasekura and the others came in.

"Why are you asking for his help? You know I can teach you myself. Tch." Hasekura said while glaring at me. I suddenly felt the chills. Ah! Why can't he get over it and stop being jealous of me all the time?

"Ah, Hasekura, Minna! Come, come let's start studying now~" Oshiba said as he clung onto Hasekura and smiled at him dearly. I smiled at the sight of them. It's good that they're both happy. Well, all of us are..

It's been a few months since that Meteor Shower incident. A lot of things happened and I'm glad it finally worked out for all of us. Everything is going well..

I'm glad I made the right decision because I may regret not giving my relationship with Kousuke-san another shot.

"I hope my wife is thinking of me and not somebody else.."

I turned around and saw Kousuke-san sitting beside me while giving me a serious look. I blushed a little.

"K-kousuke-san!" I nervously said. I quickly fixed up my stuff and went to the table where my friends are, leaving him on the couch where I was. I looked at him and a confused look was written all over his face. I avoided my gaze and sat beside Fukushige. I started reviewing the part our teacher asked us to focus on since she said it will be on the exams. I picked a strawberry and started eating some until I almost emptied the bowl. Everyone didn't mind since they are so focused on studying. Damn these strawberries are too good!

"Ne, How do you solve this part?" I heard Fukushige asked me. I turned to him and studied the question he wanted me to teach him. It is quite a hard one and I remember Kousuke-san teaching it to me but I barely remember anything because...of...

I scratched my head and screamed my heart out on the inside. Fukushige gave me a weird look.

"Setagawa, are you okay?"

"Y-yeah.. I'm fine.." I said as I was calming down. I focused again on analyzing the question and began teaching him how to do it base on what I remembered.

"Ahh.. yah~ Kousuke-san D-dame—"

"Hmmm.."

I quickly shook my head to erase the memory I just remembered. Geez! This is Shige's fault! Of all questions he wanted me to teach him, why did he pick this one?! Ugh!

I felt someone's breath near my neck and I could smell the smoke he puffed out. He's... so close. My heart's beating so fast again.

"Having a hard time solving that math equation? I can teach you how.." He whispered through my ear while kissing my hair. I suddenly blushed and shivered at what he did.

"N-no, not at all.. I'm doing fine.."

"Oniichan, he's lying! He said he couldn't remember how to do th—"

I quickly covered Oshiba's mouth and signaled him to keep quiet. I looked at Kousuke-san with a smirk on his face. I saw him lit up another cigarette and blew out a mouthful of smoke.

"Come, you're going to my room. I'll tutor you." He said and quickly grabbed my wrist. I almost stumbled when he pulled me as I grabbed my stuff and walked to his room.

"Oniichan, you're so unfair!" I heard Oshiba screamed before Kousuke-san closed the door and locked it. We sat on the floor, in front of a small table. We were both silent for a few minutes and all I could hear is my heavy breathing and Kousuke-san puffing in and out smoke from the cigarette.

"W-we're just going to study here.. right?" I finally said.

He puffed out smoke before turning to me. "Why? Do you have anything in mind?" He said and grinned at me. I swear I'm blushing right now!

"N-nothing.." And quickly diverted my gaze elsewhere. He laughed and lit up another cigarette. I mentally rolled my eyes. I told him to stop smoking frequently. His health might be at stake but he just wouldn't listen.

"Will you cut that out?" I said with authority. He shot back a look at me while puffing out another smoke.

"What?"

"That.. smoking habit of yours. It's unhealthy. I mean, look at your.." I said and looked at his lips slightly opened. "...lips, it's getting a bit dark because of you smoking all the time.." I said and bit my lip as I looked up at him.

"Why? Do you have an even better alternative to stop this smoking habit of mine?" He said and smirked.

I bowed my head and formed my hand into a fist. I breathed before I looked at him again, not minding if he sees me blushing again.

I took the cigarette from his hand and intertwined our fingers on the other. I put it down and stared at his beautiful eyes. He looks so shocked right now.

"Y-yes.. I do.." I said as I slowly leaned forward and gave him a kiss. I closed my eyes as he responded to the kiss. I could feel him smiling as he gently caressed my thighs to lift me up a bit to sit on his lap. I pulled his neck closer to deepen the kiss as he put both of his hands inside my longsleeved polo to carress my waist. I brushed my fingers through his hair as our kisses became fast, with a need of wanting so much more and overflowed with emotions as our heavy breathing collided. He bit my lower lip and I let out a soft gasp at what he did.

"I love how your mouth tastes so good.." he said as he broke our kiss. "You taste like.." he leaned forward and licked my lower lip. He looked back at me again. "...strawberries."

"Well.. I've been eating some while studying a while ago.." I said while looking into his eyes. "You taste like cigarettes.. kinda smokey and dry.. but.."

"But?" He said, smiling while hugging me.

"But I don't mind, as long as it's your lips I'm kissing.." And I swear to God I'm already red as a tomato from blushing so hard! Damn it!

"Well.. I also won't mind if this is the replacement I'll have to stop me from smoking.." He said and kissed me again. I kissed him back with the same need. I heard him moaned softly as he unbottoned my polo and quickly removed them. He pulled me back to kiss me with so much need. I just closed my eyes from the sensation I'm feeling. He kissed my ear and gently bit it, then down to my neck, tickling me a little bit.

I closed my eyes and suddenly remembered what we're doing. Holy crap!

"K-kousuke-san, We need to stop this.. Aren't you going to tutor me?" He said as I closed my eyes again because of the kisses he's leaving on my chest.

"I'll teach you later. This is all your fault.." He said and threw me at the bed.

How is this my fault?!