Do you even love me? [Midorima x Takao]

--
Takao's POV.

"Shin-chan~ I made a cake for you! This is your lucky item for today right?" i happily said as i walk towards him while holding the cake i baked for him.

Midorima looked up and gave me his coldest stare. Woah! Suddenly, i felt chilly when he gave me that look. "You didn't have to. I already bought one yesterday." he said and shot back at reading his book as if he didn't care I made a cake for him. I almost threw it out of anger. This is a peace offering for pete's sake! I spent so many nights and didn't get enough sleep just to perfect this! How dare he.

"You're so... fucking rude." i whispered and threw my cake to the floor. Broken pieces of the plate were scattered everywhere but he didn't seem to care. I stared at him before I run to our room. I didn't notice I stepped on one of the broken piece.

"Acckk!" i said in agony. I hear Midorima's footsteps walking towards me. Before he could even speak, I cut him off. "Don't! Don't you freaking dare pity me! Don't touch me..." i said as i run again while in pain.

Tears started to fall, not minding the pain from my foot. I wiped them angrily but they didn't stop from falling. I quickly opened the door and locked it. I punched the door until my knuckles bleed. I punched it once more before leaning to it and slowly sitting down on the floor.

I cried my heart out. I hugged my knees and cried silently.

Why wouldn't he accept my simple efforts? I'm trying to make up with him but he's so fucking stubborn. He wouldn't listen... Why couldn't he see that he's the only one I love?

If only that incident didn't happen..

I kissed Shin-chan's lips and brushed my fingers through his soft green hair. I stared at him dearly while he's sleeping so peacefully. He's so handsome even without his glasses.

I heard him move and groaned. He opened his right eye and stared at me for a second. Then, he pulled me closer to him and buried his head to my neck. I tried pushing him but he wouldn't budge.

"O-oy .. I'm going to make breakfast, Shin---" i was cut off when he started kissing my neck.

"No, you're my breakfast-nodayo." he huskily said as he flipped our position and kissed me hungrily.
--
I'm at the kitchen cooking breakfast for me and Shin-chan. I was whistling while cooking when i turned around to look at him. I was surprised when he was looking at me too. He came back to his senses and diverted his gaze into something else. I just chuckled and focused on cooking.

"C'mon, make it fast. I'm getting hungry-dayo." he said in an irritated tone. I sighed, there he goes again. One moment he's sweet and then he comes back to being mad.

I finished cooking the food for us and placed it on the table. we started to eat silently. I feel awkward. Why do i have a bad feeling about something i can't describe?

My attention was elsewhere when I felt a hand reached to mine and intertwined our fingers. i looked up at him and he's smiling faintly. "What's wrong? Something bothering you?"

I quickly shook my head as a response and continued to eat my food. He sighed and finished eating. I almost jumped out of my seat when he went to my direction and hugged me with his one arm. I noticed his tapes from his hand were starting to come off.  He kissed my head and walked away without uttering a single word.

I sighed. I'm confused now. What's his deal? I don't understand him at all.

I was in the middle of eating when i felt my phone vibrated. I slid my hands through my pocket and picked up my phone. Who could be texting me so early?