Christmas Trip [Sajou x Kusakabe]

Sorry for being inactive. Here's a Christmas Special Chapter! Merry Christmas ya'll! ❤️

----
Ah, it's that time of the year. Christmas Season.

Both Sajou and Kusakabe finally have their semestral break after months of studying and working their asses off until they finish it and eventually, got tired and haven't had enough sleep. They decided to spend the remaining days of their vacation in an onsen in Akita which Kusakabe promised to take him.

...or so he thought.

In his room, Kusakabe frustratingly scratches his head after calling his lover multiple times. He was getting worried why isn't he picking up the phone and is already getting impatient because he can't wait to go and spend some alone time with Sajou.

Ever since they both passed the entrance exams in KyoDai university, they barely got the chance to spend some time together since they were both busy with their schoolworks and other activities.

Things were going smoothly, Kusakabe thought. He suddenly remembered the time their relationship was kinda off and thought it was going to be the end of it. But eventually, they realized that they can't lose each other and tried to work things out again.

He was taken aback when his phone rang, and Sajou's name appeared.

"Sajou! Why aren't you picking up? I'm damn worried about you."

"S-sorry, I'm still at the house.."

Kusakabe massages his temples, trying to calm himself. "Why are you still there? We're supposed to meet at--" He was cut off when Saijou spoke on the other line.

"B-because I can't decide what should I wear, and I wanna look good in your eyes.." Saijou said and immediately blushed at what he said.

Both of them were silent, only their heavy breathing serves as the noise.  He can't take it anymore but continued speaking anyways. "This is our first trip together, and... I don't wanna mess this up.. I wanna make this memorable for the both of us."

Kusakabe is still lost for words, his heart beating fast because of what he said. He heard Sajou say goodbye and ended the call. He bit his lip and grinned like a fool.

"Baka."

--

"Table for two, please." Kusakabe said to the receptionist.

"This way, please." She said as she ushered them to their seats.

Kusakabe glanced at Sajou, trying to hold his hand but he was quick enough to dodge it and avoided his gaze. Strange, he thought. He just ignored it and just walked with him.

"Good evening, gentlemen. What would you like to have this evening?"

"I'd like to have this, and a bottle of champagne please." Kusakabe said and pointed out something in the menu. He glanced at Sajou who is still busy choosing what to eat.

"Sajou, what do you want to eat?" He said and reached for his hand. Sajou was shocked when their hands touched, he shove it away, making Kusakabe shocked too.

"Sir, are you alright?"

"I-I'm fine, thank you.." He nervously said and fixed his glasses.

Kusakabe crossed his arms in frustration and looked at him while he lifts one eyebrow.

They began eating when their food arrived, no words coming out from their mouths. When they were finished, Kusakabe waved his hand to ask for the bill. Sajou reached out for his wallet and was about to get some money when Kusakabe cut him off.

"No, I'll pay for it. You don't have to."

"No, Insist."

"It's okay, really. Just pay for the room when we get to the onsen later."

"B-but--"

"I said just pay for the rooms later!" Kusakabe snapped at him, making Sajou shake in fear. He covered his mouth with one hand as he stared at his lover.

"I-I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to." He said and just put money on the table and left Sajou there.

Sajou bowed his head and heaved a sigh. This whole trip is a mess, he thought. It was all his fault. He was just trying to distance himself a bit from him because his heart is beating like crazy for this whole trip.

It's his first time to go on a trip with someone else, not to mention with a guy he loves. He really didn't want to mess this up but he failed. Sajou stood up, picked up his stuff and went to the onsen all by himself.

--

Sajou, in all his naked glory, is busy washing himself before dipping into the hot water. After a while, he went to the onsen and saw Kusakabe there with closed eyes probably sleeping.

He went to him and leveled his face to Kusakabe's. He admired his face for a few minutes before inching closer to his to kiss him when Kusakabe suddenly woke up, staring at him.

Kusakabe avoided his gaze and stood up.

"You coming in?" He said and Sajou just nodded. He nodded back and was about to leave when Sajou stopped him.

"I-I'm sorry." Sajou said.

"I didn't mean to ruin this trip.  It's all my fault. I was just so excited and embarassed. You know this is my first time going on a trip with someone else right?"

"I.. don't know how to react sometimes because I get this butterflies in my stomach because you're here with me.. and I can't help but panic."

"It's like the first time I fell in love with you all over again." He said and let go of Kusakabe's arm.

"I'm sorry. I hope you forgive me for my behavior today. We can leave if you want." Sajou also stood up and was about to walk towards the door when Kusakabe pulled him for a hug.

They stayed there in each other's arms for God knows how long, still wet and hot.

"Baka. You don't know how much you made me happy. I'm sorry too for how I acted a while ago."

He heard Sajou sniffed and hugged him back. He laughed and hugged him tighter. Sajou broke from the hug and wiped his tears. While doing so, Kusakabe held both of his wrists and gave him a kiss. A long passionate kiss  full of love for him.

He held Sajou in his waist while Sajou wrapped his arms around Kusakabe's  neck. Both of them broke the kiss, their foreheads touching as they stared at each other's eyes.

"Suki-dayo, Sajou. You'll always be my number one."

"Me too. Merry Christmas."

They smiled at each other and went back to the onsen.

"Heh, you love me huh?" Kusakabe teased.

Sajou, with blushing cheeks, screamed at him "Baka!"

--