Imagine 1: Grounded😤 (Lost Boys)

Requested by Tired4rtist

(For those wondering what this is about, go back to my original Lost Boys Imagines book and read the imagines Shape-Shifter, Don't Hurt My Brother!. For better understanding🙂)

Pairing: Jay x Lost Boys

Summary: *After the attack from Surf Nazis—and Jay kicking the crap out of them—Jay gets grounded. Annnnndddd Paul gets grounded🙈*

*Dwayne's POV*

"What do you mean I'M grounded?! For standing up and protecting Marko from those assholes?!"
"Language, Jay," I say in a warning tone.
Jay sighs. "This is stupid. I do something good and I'm grounded for it."
"We appreciate your bravery," David says, before inhaling a breath. "But its for your own good."
Jay grumbles under his breath, saying a few curse words which he doesn't think I can hear, but I can.
"You're grounded for a week. No leaving the cave, and no shapeshifting."
"WHAT?!" Jay shouts, "you can't do that!"
"Actually, I can," I remark, crossing my arms. "I'm your older brother."
Jay sighs, stomping off to his room and shutting the curtain behind him to be alone.
I exhale softly.
Paul stretches. "Well," he stands up, fixing his jacket, "I guess all that's left to do is go out and get some dinner."
"Actually," I turn towards him, "you're grounded too."
"What?!" Paul shouts. "For what?!"
"For taking my bike and crashing it," I say, smirking a little.
"I did no such thing!" Paul shouts, but the lie is plainly seen in his eyes. "It- it was Marko!"
"No it wasn't!" Marko says, "it was YOUR idea to take Dwayne's bike for a joyride!"
"You tattle tell!" He lunges to attack, before remembering that Marko is hurt, and that I'd stop him if he tried it.
Finally, Paul submits. "Fine, I'm grounded for how long?"
"Oh I don't know," I smirk, "until I'm ready to say when its over."
"And when is that?" He asks. 
I turn around. "Until you fix my bike. AND clean it, AND paint it, oh and whatever else I need done, better get on it too."
We all leave, but before long I hear a furious Paul scream DAMN IT, and argue with Jay about how its his fault that he got grounded.
Children, I must admit.

Thanks for reading!!