Imagine 16: How You Met💛 (Marko) Pt. 4

Pairing: Y/N x Marko

Summary: *Y/N is on the carousel when a group of four guys jump on and start a ruckus with the Surf Nazis, Shelly and Greg. Accidently, Marko gets pushed into Y/N.*

*Y/N's POV*

I wander around the boardwalk, arms outstretched as I take in the chill of the night air.
What a great time to be out.
I stand in line for the carousel, and when it's my turn, I get on and sit in the carriage seat.
The ride begins to move, and I smile, staring at all the people who pass me by.
Beside me, there's a guy and a girl making fools of themselves, and I can't help but roll my eyes.
"They're so annoying," I say in my head, "why can't they just shut it?"
Suddenly, I feel the brush of a coat on my hand.
I look, only to see a platinum blond walking through, along with a dark haired guy, and another blond who resembles Twisted Sister.
Behind the Twisted Sister wanna be, a much younger blond walks up, wearing a colorful patch jacket as his curly blond hair runs down his back.
I stare at him for a moment, at his jacket mostly.
Its so just...everything, something I've never seen before.
I kind of want that jacket, honestly...
He doesn't even look my way, instead, he stares at another girl, smirking at her.
I look away.
The platinum blond walks up to the couple who were annoying, his hand outstretching and gently caressing the woman's cheek.
And then all hell breaks loose.
The guy jumps up to attack the blond, and the other three guys run in to protect the platinum.
I'm caught in the middle, hands raised to protect my face.
Suddenly, the patch jacket guy gets pushed aggressively, and he stumbles back before falling.
On. Top. Of. Me.
His body collides into mine, and I shout.
"Ow! Hey! Watch it you asses!"
He looks over his shoulder at me, striking blue eyes meeting mine.
My heart begins to pound.
He doesn't say a word to me, he only stares.
I stare back, as if its a staring contest.
One that I don't want to end, or lose...
It takes a moment, until I notice that he's literally sitting on my lap.
Heat makes my cheeks blush.
He smirks a little, getting up off of me and standing up right when the security guard runs up to break up the fight.
I can barely comprehend what's happening.
Before long, the ride ends, and the group of four guys jump off and walk away.
I watch them walk, until quickly looking away when the patch jacket guy looks at me again.
Soon, there gone, and I'm off the carousel.

*Couple days later*

I'm back at the boardwalk, walking around, wondering what else to do before I have to head home.
By now, I'm completely forgotten about what happened on the carousel.
Until at one point tonight, while I stand in line for an ice cream, someone approaches me from behind.
"Hi."
I jump, turn around, only to be face to face with that guy.
My eyes widen, and my heart pounds.
"Oh! uh, h-hi," I stutter, hiding my shaky hands behind my legs.
He smiles, a Chesire cat like grin.
"I'm Marko," he says, reaching out to shake my hand.
"Y/N," I reply.
He nods. "Cute name, for a cute girl," he winks.
My heart just felt like it exploded.
For a moment, we don't say anything, until he puts his hands in his pockets.
"Hey, sorry for falling on you. Shit hit the fan fast."
"Oh, yeah," I giggle, a little to much, "its alright."
"Those guys are a real menace," he grumbles, "can't believe no ones done anything to them."
By now, I'm a little uncomfortable, and he notices.
"But enough of that," he smiles again, "let me make it up to you."
"You don't have too," I say, before he grabs my arm and begins to walk me away.
"Sure I do!" he laughs, "here, I wanna show you something!"
I don't know what's making me follow him. I know about Stranger Danger.
And yet, I'm following him off the boardwalk, towards the beach.
Soon, he stops as we near the ocean, and he points.
"Look up."
I do, and I gasp.
Stars. MILLIONS of them sprinkled all over the sky!
I stare up for as long as I could, lost in the beauty of the night.
I giggle, spinning around.
Marko smiles. "Like it?"
"Its beautiful," I look at him, "I don't ever wanna leave."
"Well," he sits down, "we have all night, don't we?"
I laugh again, blushing furiously.
So, I sit beside him, and we talk for what seems like hours about anything and everything.
But when it was nearing sunrise, he had to leave.
It didn't seem suspicious, not at first.
But the more we began to hang out, the more I noticed that I never saw him during daytime...

thanks for reading!!!