Imagine 4: Long Lost Friend🖤 (Lost Boys) Pt. 2

Pairing: Ted x Marko x Lost Boys

Summary: *unexpectedly, Ted goes to the Santa Carla boardwalk only to find his friend Bill! Only, Bill isn't Bill anymore, he's Marko. Now, questions stir, and answers will be answered, but will Ted be able to accept it?*

*Ted's POV*

"Marko..." I say, laughing a little. "Your names not Marko, its Bill."
He shakes his head. "No, Ted-" he stops, looking left and right before growling. "This is fucked up!" He shouts, "the whole reason why I became this was because I thought you were gone for good!"
"Became...what?" I ask, confused, before suddenly the other three guys show up.
The platinum blond flashes me a deadly stare. "Who the hell are you?" He growls.
I open my mouth to speak, before Marko- I mean, Bill, approaches him and answers for me.
"His name is Ted," he says, "he's uh...an old friend of mine."
"Friend?" The blond says, eying me up and down.
This asshole...
They whisper to each other for a moment, before he sighs and walks away. "Fine, take him there. But you better make damn sure that nothing bad happens."
Nothing bad happens?
The three of them leave instantly, before Bill turns and grabs my shoulder.
"Come with me."
"No way!" I throw him off of me, "dude why can't you just tell me whats going on?!"
"I will! Just...not here," he exhales, "look its really complicated. Can you just please not make this any harder?"
"What's gotten into you Bill?!" I ask, before a fury masks his blue eyes.
"I'm not BILL anymore," he growls, making my insides twist.
His eyes widen, before quickly, he turns and heads for the exit.
I follow him. Am I taking a risk? Yes. Is it worth it?
...do I even have an answer for that?
We both walk for what seems like twenty minutes, heading into a forest that borders the boardwalk.
Yep. I'm definitely taking a risk.
Soon, he stops, turning to face me.
I stand there. "So? What is it?"
Bill sighs. "After you left...my life was falling apart. I kept failing every class. I couldn't learn how to play the guitar. My dad and Missy were so lovey dovey with each other and had no desires to help me. I was depressed, and I wanted a new change. And that's when I met my brothers."
"Brothers?" I ask, "you don't have any brothers."
"Yes I do," he says sharply, "David, Paul, and Dwayne."
"Those three guys?" I ask, confusion making my mind do backflips
He nods.
What is he even TALKING about?! Brothers?! Change?!
Did he join some Satanic cult or something?!
Silence stretches between us, before Bill sighs.
"What I'm about to tell, and show you, something we'd read about in books."
He exhales, head lowering. "Ted, I'm...a vampire."
...vampire...
Vampire.
Vampire?
VAMPIRE...
Yep. He's in a cult. I knew it.
I break down laughing which only pisses him off.
"This is NOT funny!" He shouts, "stop laughing!"
I don't stop, I only laugh harder, wiping my tear filled eyes.
"Bill you're being ridiculous," I say when I'm able to catch my breath. "Let's go back home. You can stay at my place until we get a place of your own."
"I'M NEVER GOING BACK HOME!" he shouts, before suddenly, his eyes change from blue to a catlike pupil, and two fangs stick out of his mouth.
Oh...fuck...
I nearly shit myself, staring at Bill who JUST became a vampire.
Bill, my best friend, is a monster.
I'm frozen in place, before he shapes back into his normal form and exhales.
"Now you know," he whispers, looking away. "Even if I wasn't this, I'd still never go back home."
I refuse to speak.
He looks at me with his blue eyes.
I can't get the image of his catlike pupils out of my head.
"Bill-"
"Stop CALLING ME THAT!" he screams, "I'm not Bill! I'm Marko!"
"No, you're not," I step towards him. "You're Bill P. Esquire. You were guitarist in Wyld Stallyns. You took a princess to Prom. You traveled BACK in time in a TELEPHONE booth! You're my best friend!"
He begins to hyperventilate, before he screams so loud I plug my ears.
He crumbles to the ground, hand thrown over his face as he cries.
I kneel in front of him.
"I...wanted to forget, so, so badly," he whispers, "I became this to forget. But..." He lowers his hands, "the past keeps biting me in the ass."
"It's a past you shouldn't forget," I say, and he cries even more.
I exhale softly, sitting beside him as he cries for a long, long time.
I don't say a single word.
Soon, his hands fall away from his face, and his eyes are bloodshot.
"You had a good life...Marko," I say, before he looks at me.
"You...can call me, Bill, if you want," he whispers, a small smile forming on his lips.
I grin as well.
"I can't change what happened in the past, but...you're here now," he says, "and that's enough for me."
I smile widely, punching him in the shoulder.
"So," I start to say, "can you show me what its like to be a vampire?"
"Seriously?" He laughs, "you really wanna know?"
"Bill, my friend," I throw my arm across his shoulder, "I think it will be a most bodacious time."

Too be continued...