Imagine 12: To Cuddly/Clingy😐 (Lost Boys)

requested by Alienfrfr

Pairing: Y/N x Lost Boys

Summary: *the boys become a little cuddly and clingy, so Y/N has to tell them to ease up a bit.*

*Y/N's POV*

Its nice to have people who love you.
But sometimes...there love can be a...little to much.
Especially right now.
"Guys come on!" I push Paul off, "give me some space to breath!"
"Aww, Y/N," he kisses my cheek, "we love you!"
"By crushing me to death?!" I remark.
David chuckles, his hands on my shoulders. "I guess you could say that."
I roll my eyes and stand up, but all four follow me.
At this point, I'm seriously annoyed.
"For gods sake guys just get a life!" I slam my bedroom door in there faces.

*David's POV*

"Ouch, that stung..." I mumble.
Dwayne purses his lips. "We haven't been given Y/N much space lately..."
Paul shrugs. "It ain't our fault that Y/N is so adorable."
I open Y/N's door to see her sitting on her bed.
Instantly her brow furrows.
I sit beside her. "We wanted to apologize," I say.
Her eyes widen.
"Yeah, were sorry about being...you know, to clingy," Dwayne points out.
Y/N exhales. "I'm sorry too, for being rude," she smiles at us, "I know you all care about me. I care about you too."
I smile, before Paul shouts group hug and we all collide into Y/N, who shouts in joy, before doing a wheezy laugh and saying through short breath that were crushing her again.
We all let go, and I smile. "Sorry."
"Its alright," Y/N grins, before we all get up and leave to go terrorize  the night.

Thanks for reading!!