Imagine 7: Bike Ride!💥 (Paul)

requested by Alienfrfr

Pairing: Y/N x Paul

Summary: *Paul takes his little sister, Y/N, for a bike ride.*

*Y/N's POV*

"Hey baby sis," Paul comes, uninvited, into my room and he plops himself down on my bed, sighing loudly. "Whatcha doing?"
"I was reading," I reach down and pick up the book that fell out of my hands when he jumped on my bed. "What's up?"
"Nothing much," he shrugs, "David and the others left to do business with Max. Guess Max is still mad at me for what I did."
"You TP'd his video store," I roll my eyes, "of course he's still mad at you."
"I don't care honestly," he sat up, stretching before looking at me. "Wanna do something fun?"
"Like?" I ask.
"Like...I don't know. Wanna go watch a movie, play some cards?"
"Boring," I shut my book.
He bites his bottom lip. "Well...how about a bike ride?"
"That's more like it!" I throw myself off the bed and run to grab my jacket, "let's go!"
"Y/N!" Paul runs after me, "wait up!"

***

Paul starts his bike, and looks over his shoulder to see that I'm safely secured and my helmet is on tight.
"Ready?!"
"You know it!" I giggle. "Floor it!"
He goes full throttle, and we literally leap off the ground and fly through the cold night air.
We speed away through the fog, entering the sandy beach and following the line in the sand where the waves touch.
I laugh until I'm breathless. "Faster faster!" I cry, and soon, we speed under the boardwalk floor, and I glance up to look at all the colorful lights through the cracks in the wood.
Honestly, I can't remember how long its been since it was just me and Paul.
Always, the other three crowd around us, and I get it, we're a family, but still...its nice to feel like I can be around my older brother without David, Dwayne, and Marko.
We enter the forest line, following the bike trail that the guys made, until we hit the opening where the train bridge is.
Now, we slow down to a complete stop.
Paul looks at me, smiling widely. "Fun, huh?"
"It was awesome!" I laugh, "wait until I'm old enough to get my own bike!"
He laughs, before climbing off and pushing me forward. "Well, you're old enough to drive while I'm here. So, drive us back."
"Really?!" I smile, "thanks!"
"Just remember to go slo-WHOA!"
I floor it out of there, my arms just barely able to keep us from crashing.
A few times, Paul had to reach over and fix my mistakes, but other then that, we've made it without broken arms or legs.

Thanks for reading!