Imagine 9: Always Forever🥺 (Lost Boys)

requested by Babygirl_baddievampy

pairing: Y/N x Lost Boys

Summary: *When Y/N's older brother, Michael Emerson, finds out who his sister has been hanging out with, he forbids her from seeing them. Now, Y/N has moved out, and is ready to reunite with her loves again*

*YN's POV*

I stand nervously just outside of the cave under Hudson's Bluff, the oceans mist gently spraying me from all angles.
I feel like a nervous wreak being here again after all these years, but its hard to say whether its just nervousness, or if its excitement.
Do they even remember me still?
I exhale a short breath, squeezing the strap of my purse before I hesitantly step inside.
Three years ago, when my older brother Michael found out about me hanging out with vampires called The Lost Boys, he forbid me from ever seeing them again.
Now, three years later, I moved out and found my own place, away from Michael and his control.
And here I stand today, in front of the Lost Boys cave, to see if they're here, and if they remember me.
It takes me a moment, but soon, I reach the dimly lit cave, my breath hitching when I do indeed see the guys sitting around, chatting.
"So, what should we do for dinner?" Paul asks, exhaling his smoke.
David shrugs. "I'm down for anything as long as it ain't sick or elderly."
"I mean actual food," Paul rolls his eyes. "We've has enough blood to last for a week."
My hands begin to shake.
Dwayne's eyes fall on me. "Y/N?"
Tears roll down my face as I nod.
Instantly, they all crowd around me, hugging me tightly and kissing me, voices overlapping asking where I've been, and why left.
I spill everything.
"My brother, Michael," I wipe at my eyes, "found out about me being with you guys. So, he forbid me from ever seeing you all. He even went to the point where he convinced our mom Lucy to move out of Santa Carla. But when I was at the legal age, I came back to Santa Carla to find you all again. I'm so sorry..."
"Y/N," I feel Davids hands on my face, "you don't need to be sorry."
"We love you," Dwayne smiles.
"Always and forever," Paul winks.
"You're our Mate," Marko says, "we'll always love and protect you from harm."
I hug them all. "I love you."
"We love you too," they say in unison, and we all sit and chat.

Thanks for reading!!!