Chapter 2: I'm a vampire?!

It's so dark. I hear voices. What happened? I can't remember. My head hurts. I can't take it anymore. My stomach hurts too.

I open my eyes slowly. The bright light from the sun hurts my eyes a lot more than it usually does. I go under the covers.

I feel something strange. I touch my head since it hurts really bad. That's when I feel my hair. I get out from under the covers and see that my brown hair has grown long.

It's down to my waist. Seeing my hair I can't help, but wonder how long I was asleep.

I finally remember where I was and why I was here. I get up and close the curtain. Going into a bathroom that happened to be in the room, and I go to look at myself.

I look the same except the fact that my dark brown hair grew from shoulder length to waist length. I also notice that I can see clearly. Like as if I were wearing my glasses, but I'm not.

Zero's P.O.V.

"So tell me what happened?" Headmaster tells me. I can't really explain something I don't know.

"All she did was stop walking. She started gasping. I tried to ask her what was wrong, but I think she couldn't hear me. She looked at me for an instant, but then she fainted. I caught her before she hit the ground." I told him for the seventh time today.

"She's been asleep for two days. Do me a favor Zero and go check on her." He says to me with puppy dog eyes. I hold back from wanting to hit him so I just walk off to the nurse's office.

I make it, but I get this feeling once my hand makes contact with the door knob. I open it carefully, and make sure my weapon is ready for any danger.

Walking in to see that she isn't there. I turn around quickly, and she instantly pins me to the bed. Her once short brown hair had suddenly grown so long.

I next look at her eyes. They're the same crimson as a vampire when they are thirsty. I can't reach my Bloody Rose. The chain on my gun, even if I tug it now, it would be too late.

She nears my neck and licks it. Then she stops and begins to tremble.

"St-stop me." I hear her whisper near my ear. Before she gets a chance to go near my neck she knocks herself down and bites down on her arm.

I smell her blood. It makes me thristy too, but I fight it off. I try to go near her, but she jumps up quickly. She bursts through the window all the way on the third floor. She sticks the landing, and begins to run towards the gate.

Alondra's P.O.V.

I have to run I have to. I wasn't going to hurt him. What happened to me? How did I even jump from that window and land safely. Did I become something else? I know there is something in my mind, but I don't want to admit it or believe it. I couldn't be.

I can just barely see the gate. My abdomen hurts. I'm so thirsty, but I can't do what I know I want to do.

I finally make it, but it's closed. I don't know how to open it. I try so hard to push and pull the gates, but it's no use they won't budge.

Suddenly feel hands wrap around both my wrists. I look up and see him again.

Zero is looking at me with an unreadable expression. That feeling hits me again. I can't deny it anymore. I want his blood.

He turns me to him, and with one hand he removes his tie. I try so hard not to, but this feeling is too strong and I take a bite. It's so good. Every taste of it going down my throat is so delicious.

Zero's P.O.V.

I can hear her swallowing. Why would I let a vampire do this to me again? Don't I hate them? I do, but she's different. How is she different? She was human when I first saw her so how did she become this over night? Was she attacked? I don't understand, but I feel her as someone so fragile and delicate. Almost like Ichiru. Only she's even more different than he was.