Chapter 14: Dreams? Love? What else could possibly go wrong?

I have finally returned home. It was a long, and deadly war. My men and I succeeded in defeating the enemy though. I can finally return with true honor. "Yasuhiro! Well done." I am greeted by the booming, and powerful voice of King Lucius. He puts his hands on my shoulders and he looks me over. I bow to his respect, but he demands for me to stand. "There is no need to bow. You are like a son to me, and no son of mine will bow." He says with all seriousness. Then he gives me a gentle smile. A maid enters the chambers. "My lord. Pardon the interruption, but the Queen and Lady Sayuri would like to greet or hero. I am expectant of this meeting. I can feel their presence before they even enter the room. Queen Ruby enters as regal, and beautiful as ever. I am left completely stunned at the sight of the next young woman who enters the room. If I am not mistaken then that is little Sayuri. Well not so little anymore. Her long auburn hair flowing down to her waist. Her eyes, and stance are those of a well made woman. I am impressed. I can not describe this moment into words.

Zero's P.O.V.

I wake up instantly. Ever since I was told about Alondra's family I have been having strange dreams like those. A girl who looks exactly like Alondra, but it isn't her. A man with white hair and red eyes. Is he Alondra's great grandfather? I'm not sure, but he has been appearing in my dreams a lot lately. What am I supposed to do?

He must be the one I'm supposed to be reincarnated from or whatever. To be honest, I put some thought into it and this whole reincarnation thing sounds like bull.

Yet I didn't say anything against it either. I suppose I believe it somewhere inside me. Especially with strange dreams like those.

Then again it's probably from all the chat about the pureblood princess, Sayuri Sanchez. A mysterious woman who seems to have come to life right from that history book.

Alondra's P.O.V.

"Alondra! Hey! Hello!" From a tunnel I hear Aido's voice.

I was just answering a question for Yagari-sensei, but all of a sudden I wasn't even there anymore. I had gone from the classroom into a strange chamber thing.

I saw a man with a crown. I'm guessing that was the king who adopted my great grandmother. I also saw a guy who had his hair identical to Zero's only difference is that his eyes were red and not lavender.

Once I had fully returned to this world I notice Aido is inching closer to my face with his eyes closed. I react, and well he falls all the way to the ground.

"Where did that come from?" I hear all of my group say simultaneously. I look at my clenched fist. I tilt my head, and continue to stare at my clenched fist. I was shocked too at the sudden strength I showed.

"When did you get so strong? Have you been working out?" I hear Maria say as she leans behind me. I look back at her. I'm in shock, but not enough to notice that she didn't seem surprised by any of this.

"I have absolutely no idea." I say looking back at my fist. I close my mouth, and breathe in deeply.

"Yagari-sensei! I need to see the Headmaster!" I say. He glares at me, but those don't work on me.

"I don't think so little girl. You sleep through most of my classes, and now you want to skip?" He says in a soft tone, but my heightened sense of hearing didn't miss the menace in his voice. Well, of course I have to rude then.

"It's not skipping if I tell you, duh!" I say so nonchalant. Some cough or clear their throats avoiding to laugh. Yagari-sensei and I have a glaring contest. Only difference is that I'm smiling deviously at him.

"What if I go with her?" I hear someone say. I would have expected that to come from Ichiru, but no it came from the most unlikeliest of vampires.