Chapter 20: Bloody Sanchez VS. Nishio

The young vampire girl's blood lust has taken over. She will not stop until her opponent is dead. She has a very cruel grin on her face every time she or her opponent gets cut up. She uses her extended nails to quickly slash at Lillian. Lillian just barely avoids getting cut every now and again.

The nails were just a distraction though. Alondra then kicks the abdomen of Lillian. That sends her flying back breaking two trees on her flight down. Lillian needs to catch her breath, but it's painful with two broken ribs and one cracked rib.

Alondra is showing no mercy though and goes after Lillian. She plans on going for the fatal blow towards Lillian's jugular vein. Lillian closes her eyes preparing for the worst. She waits and waits, but nothing happens. She opens her eyes and sees Alondra forcing herself to stop.

Alondra's P.O.V.

"Go. Now!" I tell her before I even think about killing her. I've thought many times how it would be like, but now that the moment is here I finally realize that I don't want to do this. I don't want to kill anyone even if they deserve it.

I take deep breaths to try and calm myself down. Lillian is looking at me with fear, and then I see a flash of anger pass through her eyes. Before I could even realize it water was once again surrounding me. I hardly had time to catch my breath.

"Lily, let her go!" Ace yells at Lillian beginning to summon his poison ivy vines. Zero is also preparing to shoot Lillian if she doesn't listen. Lillian holds on to where her broken ribs are. She glares at Ace.

"I can't believe you. You betrayed your own clan! What is wrong with you?!" She yells at Ace, but winces because she can't bear the pain of her ribs.

"I'm only doing the right thing! Alondra has nothing to do with the stupid rivalry our clan had with hers! Not even us! We weren't even born to live through the rivalry! It had ended a long time ago! We don't need those stupid powers! I know that Alondra would make better use of that power anyway!" Ace says trying to get Lillian to listen to reason. But her clan is more important so she doesn't care. Apparently neither does Zero.

He shoots at Lillian. She just barely avoids getting grazed on her cheek. Zero goes for another shot, but then his vision changes. He isn't looking at Lillian anymore she is gone. Instead he is in a black and blue rose garden. He looks around wondering where he is.

Zero's P.O.V.

"Zero? You're here too?" I turn to the voice of Alondra looking right at me. I look her over. She is wearing a long black dress that is somewhat revealing. She tilts my head up with her finger. "My eyes are up here." She says with a smile on her face, but the look in her eyes makes me step back.

"Do you know where we are?" I ask her. She shakes her head while shrugging. "I have no idea whatsoever." She says. I sigh along with her. We walk around, but stop once we hear laughter. It wasn't menacing or evil laughter though.

We look at each other, but knew we didn't have to ask each other if we had heard that. From the look of our faces we did. We jog headed in the direction of the laughter. Alondra stops and hides behind a tree. I stop and look ahead of me, but before I could make out who was there Alondra pulls me behind her.

Alondra's P.O.V.

"Hello! We should probably keep on the down low just in case!" I whisper yell to Zero. He just gives me a look, but I shrug it off. I then take a slight peek at who it was that was laughing. I gasp and lean back into Zero causing him to fall backwards.

He grabbed on to me so I fell on him. We were side by side on some roses. He glares at me, but I start to giggle. His glare softens up and he moves some hair from my face. Obviously I felt the heat going up my neck, and probably covering my whole face.