Chapter 4: Bloody Sanchez

Oh man this is so awkward. Dads are so embarrassing. I can't believe him. I'm angry so I can imagine how my face is really flushed right now.

"Dad! Stop it! Zero and I are just. . . uh friends. So will you cut it out?! Seriously I can take care of myself!" I can't believe he thought that Zero was making a move on me. Uh well um at least not in that moment. Well, anyway my dad is still glaring at him.

I hear from a bit of a distance two sets of footsteps headed our way. Then about three to four minutes later Headmaster Cross shows up with Kaname Kuran. My dad turns around too and sees them.

"Ah! Abel you've arrived. I thought you'd come later. Tell me where are your wife and other daughter?" The Headmaster is trying to ease the situation, but my dad and I share a personality so it's kind of hard for us to forgive and forget so easily.

I shake my head in embarrassment. Then I remembered I need some questions answered by my dad. I was about to say something, but then Kaname says,

"Eliasar "Bloody" Sanchez, correct?" I'm confused. My dad hates his middle name so why is it being used? Bloody? Okay I seriously need to know things now!!

"Alright introduce later! Dad I need to know answers now! So start talking!" He's used to my rude and blunt manner of saying things when I'm beyond angry. He sighs and tells me to walk with him. I nod and follow his lead.

I turn back and see that the Headmaster looks kind of worried. I turn away avoiding the stare of Zero and Kaname.

We walk for another few minutes in silence. We sit near a water fountain that is there. I face my dad ready to hear what I needed to hear.

"I'll tell you about my family's history. I'll tell you how this happened." He gestures at me as the 'this'. I nod my head eager to know about the mysterious and unknown past of one of my parents side of the family. He sighs once more and begins to tell me.

"I was born August 12, 1561-." He starts, but I interrupt him and say,

"Whoa wait that was like five hundred years ago!" He smiles at me and nods his head. I apologize and he continues.

"Yes, well as you know vampires live a long time. Since I was pureblood I tend to live longer than regular vampires. There are four basic kinds of vampires the purebloods which Kaname is and what I used to be. Then there is Aristocrat vampires those are the vampires that I'm sure most of these students are. Then there are Level D's which are the ones who were former humans, turned into vampires by a pureblood. Lastly there is the Level E vampire, those are a variation of the Level D when they lose themselves to the beast nature of the vampire. Those tend to lose their minds, and well kill anyone for blood. They are lost souls." He is saddened a bit by that. It's biting at me a lot. I have to know what my rank of vampire is. I gulp and I can't help, but feel really scared at this thought.

"D-dad? Am I going to turn into a Level E? I mean I was human. I wasn't turned, but is it possible." He looks at me with an unreadable expression. I get scared and begin to lightly tremble. To make it look like I'm not scared I tap my foot.

"I honestly don't know. You have pureblood blood in you, but you also have human blood. You might just be an Aristocrat vampire." I nod, but then I think back to the respect the others showed me. If I'm just an Aristocrat class, then why did they treat me like I was above them?

"Okay, but then why did the students treat me with so much respect when they heard my name or rather my last name?" I thought it was stupid to ask that once I said it. I mean he just said he was a pureblood. Also the Headmaster has told me that my dad was the leader to his family. I shake my head and he knows I meant it as a never mind. He begins to explain things to me.