Chapter 9: Meeting The Nishios

"You're late, Sanchez!" Yagari-sensei scolds me as I just entered the room three minutes late.

"Well, I'm sorry I have a job to do to keep crazy fan girls away from those guys!" I say to him in a bored tone.

I look ahead of me once more and see two vampires I had never seen before. They feel like Noble Class vampires. The guy and girl turn to face me as well. We stare at each other for a while. Then Yagari-sensei clears his throat. I'm guessing I interrupted him.

"Anyway once again before I was rudely interrupted. This is Ace and Lillian Nishio." They both just stand there. The girl looks so formal and well poise. Like um a princess? Her black curly hair is so pretty. It matches her red eyes.

The guy looks more relaxed, and well, chill. His spiky blonde hair is like a perfectly held together mess. I look at his eyes and notice they're yellow. A color I never see in eyes. I'm impressed.

Then Ichiru taps my shoulder. Oh I guess I should mention that I asked him to help me as a guardian to the Night Class. So he's in the Night Class with me even though he is human. Good thing Headmaster agreed to it.

This event happened a few days ago. Today is his first day in class. Guess he needed the distraction after Shizuka was mysteriously killed. There's no way she died on her own.

I nod my head and walk him to where we both are going to sit. But when we pass the two new students one of them speaks.

"Well, isn't that a little rude, princess. You shouldn't just walk past someone and not even say "hello"." I look at the guy named Ace, and smile at him. Even though I really want to kill him for pointing out my rude manners. I know I have them, but I hate having them pointed out.

"Well, I'm very sorry, Ace, right? I don't really pay attention to anyone if I have nothing to say to them. Now if you'll excuse me, my friend and I will be taking our seats." I say as I begin to walk away from them.

"As expected of a Bloody Sanchez." I hear him say. I hate being called that. I was about to turn and pound his face in, but Ichiru grabs my shoulders and pushes me on.

"Your temper is just as bad as Zero's. Let's go this is no time to fight." He says to me.

"Yes, mother, I'm sorry." I say jokingly to him. He shoves me lightly forward in a playful manner.

We both bonded instantly. He's like the older brother I never had. But, it seems kind of weird since I don't see a certain someone as an older brother though.

Well, anyway we make it to our seats and I'm instantly greeted by a very happy Aido, a nice Ichijo, a lazy Shiki, a bored Rima, an angry looking Ruka, and a sleepy looking Akatsuki.

Like always though Kaname and Seiren hardly pay attention to me. But, I don't mind I ignore them too. They ask about Ichiru and we have to do the explaining again of the fact that he is Zero's younger twin brother. Since they didn't know he was a twin.

Well, to be fair he's not friends with the Night Class members so it's not like he was advertising to the world about his family. I shouldn't be surprised at all.

They were wary about what he'd be like.

"Don't worry though guys he is the polar opposite to Zero. One keeps his thoughts to himself while another one just doesn't know how to keep quite."I glare at Ichiru, but he pretends to ignore me with a smug smile. They really are nothing alike which makes things more fun and exciting.

"I hope you're not trying to steal my princess." Aido says as he puts his arm around my shoulder. I elbow him on the side.

"Don't you learn? My reflexes always kick in when you touch me." Everyone else is laughing at the hurting Aido.