Chapter 8 (Part 2/2): Saving The Kiryu Twins!

*Alondra's POV*

"Well, we're finally face to face. Shizuka-sama has been watching you closely since the day you arrived. Because of you, she is upset. You're trying to make Zero happy." What kind of past could they possibly have? What has Zero missed in telling me?

"She doesn't determine Zero's happiness! No one does! I don't know why you hate him so much, but this isn't right!" I wince when he brings the tip of his blade right up to my flesh.

It digs deeply enough for me to feel a warm trickle start. It's painful, but I don't plan on losing my head here.

"This is Shizuka-sama's wish. I will fulfill it until the very end. I owe so much to her and getting rid of you will help repay the favor slowly." Now is definitely not the time to be murdered. I have this sinking feeling in my stomach that I have to find where Yuki and Zero got to.

Who knows what happened between him and Zero, but I'm not letting it end here.

"You would do that for someone who is out to harm-"

"I helped her kill my parents and Zero got turned thanks to her. So yes, I would do anything for the woman I love. Who saved this weak body and made it stronger." My eyes widen in horror. I had no idea that this was Zero's story. His painful beginning.

"Yeah, not so easy trying to be a hero now, huh? I watched it all, I let her in during their most vulnerable-"

"You were tricked, weren't you? You-"

"Shizuka-sama has never lied to me!" I jump as he snaps at me. Although I should have seen it coming since he says he loves her.

A heavy sigh escapes me. I'm not getting out of this without a fight. Well at least I can pretend to fight. In spite of what he's doing. . . I can't bring myself to fight him. Ah Zero has a heavy influence in my heart.

Here goes. . .

                      ~0~

"Yuki. Don't you want to save Zero. If you give me your blood then I will give him my blood to keep him from turning into a Level E monster." Shizuka smirks at the hesitant, but determined Yuki.

She really wants to save Zero. They've been friends for a very long time and she really cares about him. She'd do anything for him. Sure he doesn't want her blood anymore, but she won't stop helping him.

Shizuka knows she can manipulate Yuki. Even though Yuki won't admit it deep inside of her heart she is jealous of the girl who managed to make him smile in an instant. Who made him open up in a few short days. It took Yuki years for that to happen. She is jealous, but her heart is too good to let that stop her from anything.

She nods her head and approaches Shizuka. Shizuka is every excited by the very willing host. She removes Yuki's hair from her neck. She was about to near her neck when Zero bursts in pointing his Bloody Rose gun at the woman who ruined his entire life. Shizuka Hio. The woman who killed his family and the one who turned him into a monster.

"Get the hell away from Yuki!" He isn't going to hesitate to shoot her, but since he is bonded to her it's difficult. Her bite caused Zero to bind to her. She treats him like a puppet.

"You don't want to kill me." His finger freezes on the trigger. He can't move it. He's trying, but her voice is echoing in his mind controlling it.

Yuki reacts and summons Artemis her trusty weapon. Her weapon is thrown away from her. She is being gripped by her neck. She can hardly breathe. Yuki manages to hear running feet coming.

Alondra's P.O.V.

"Stop it, Zero! Don't hurt Yuki!" I managed to get away from Ichiru. I don't even know how I sensed this danger, but I'm glad I did. I grip the arm that is holding her neck trying to pry it off. It's no good he's just too strong for me.