Chapter 18: Kidnapped again? How annoying!

"Well done Lillian. You did very well bringing that monster here." An elder Nishio mentions to her. She keeps her face neutral, but she is satisfied partially with her work. Although she does wish that she had permission to kill the last vampire of the Nishio enemy clan.

She looks at the unconscious girl. Who is still soaking with the giant tsunami she had created when she made her escape preventing her suitors from rescuing the young vampire girl.

"Thank you sir." Is all she says before she is dismissed by her elder. The elder motions for Ace to remain there with him.

"Tell me, why did you hardly do anything to help Lillian?" The elder says sounding very displeased. Ace just shrugs. That is why he gets in trouble with the elders. Because of his lack of respect for them.

"Lilly's a big girl she can take care of herself." Ace says nonchalant. The elder is becoming irritated with Ace's tone and sarcasm.

"Lillian has told me that you have been treating this monster kindly." The elder says keeping his face neutral, but his voice has a tone in it that Ace finds very suspicious.

"Well enough kindness. Once the ritual for Solstice begins I want you to sacrifice her." He says not hiding his grin any longer. Ace is shocked by the news, but refuses to show it in front of the elder. Ace knows deep inside of him that he wouldn't want to hurt her. If they would have told him before he saw her, he may have had agreed, but now that he knows her, he can't hurt her.

Alondra's P.O.V.

I hear mumbles, but I can hardly catch a word. My lungs and head hurt.

I guess I didn't die considering Lillian was trying to drown Kaname, Zero, and possibly me. I open my eyes slowly just in case there is a bright sun. There isn't.

I open my eyes and see that I'm in some jail cell. I try to move, but I'm all chained up. My arms hurt now that I'm conscious again. I look up and see that my hands are chained above me.

Not even my new found strength is helping me out. My throat feels dry. I stop struggling and look around in the cell. It's filthy and made of stone. It smells like blood and feels really humid.

"This place must be great for torturing." I think to myself with a smile that I can hardly believe. I wonder where I'm at? I hear footsteps headed my way. At least I think.

I wait for what seems like an eternity, but I was right, someone was headed my way. They're wearing a dark cloak so I can't really see their face. But from the look of the cloak and height, it's a man. The man stops in front of me looking up at me. I think I should be scared, but I'm not.

The man takes down the hood of his cloak and that is when I see his face. I may have passed out from the shock, but I've seen a lot more shocking things than this.

Zero's P.O.V.

"Zero, are you okay?" I hear the voice of Ichiru. I open my eyes and sit up abruptly.

"Take it easy." Ichiru says as he tries to lay me back down. I was back in my dorm. It couldn't have been a dream, could it?

"Ichiru, where's-?" I don't finish the sentence once I see the look on his face.

"She was taken by Ace and Lillian. Apparently they were after her this whole time. Sensei and the Headmaster had been keeping a close eye on them. When Kaname had kidnapped Alondra they finally figured out why Ace and Lillian had come here." I wait for Ichiru to continue, but by the looks of it he isn't going to continue.

"What do you mean, Ichiru? What do they want with her?" I tell him as I sit back up and grip his shoulders. He winces so I lighten up my grip.

"They need her for some sort of sacrifice to raise some sort of power that was sealed away by Alondra's clan a long time ago. They're going to kill her for that power." Ichiru says with his eyes going moist. I wipe away that moister.