𝟎 - 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

NOTE: THIS FANFIC TAKES PLACE BEFORE "INTO THE SPIDERVERSE", GOING ONWARDS FROM THERE.

𝐆𝐖𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 .

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Gwen Stacy — The spider woman of Chelsea, New York. She lived in a nice neighbourhood, with her dad. Despite having what some might call an "easy" life, she struggled with a lot. Her mother had passed away at a young age, causing her to be closer to her dad more than ever, having to befriend and get close to a lot of her neighbours, as her dad was always busy with shifts at the police station, protecting Chelsea from criminals and villains, wanting to keep his daughter safe from any danger; his number one priority. Her happiness and her safety.

While juggling these struggles, she was bitten by a radioactive spider, giving her the powers of spider woman, spider senses that told her when danger was near, she could shoot webs and stick to walls. She took it upon herself to protect her home from criminals and villains.

She met a boy called Peter Parker, who lived her neighbourhood, and went to her school, Visions Academy. She also met [name] [surname], who didn't live in her neighbourhood, but was in some of her classes, in a rock band, called the "Cherry Burns", being the lead vocalist and the lead guitarist.

She wasn't as close with [Name] as she was with Peter, him being her best friend, protecting him from the kids who teased him, Ned being the main one who did so, always shoving him and calling him names.

Peter was a big fan of spiderwoman, not knowing that his best friend was the hero swinging around New York. He'd take pictures with his camera of her during her fights or when she swung around New York. He found her to be beautiful, looking up to the young woman.

Her life was pretty normal —- apart from the spider woman powers, she liked ballet, rock music and playing the drums. She ended up joining [Name]'s band, being their drummer, going with them for gigs and practicing with them.

She liked her life, having a decent amount of friends and having a good band, her drum skills getting better, until, she failed to save her best friend, Peter. She could still remember the night vividly, the screams, the crying and the fear she felt run through her when she saw Peter, bloody and underneath a piece of debris, in the ruined halls of the school at homecoming.

She managed to save [Name], carrying her out before any debris fell on her, her mask on, as spiderwoman —- she quickly headed back, in hopes to save Peter, only to see it was too late. His shallow breathing had stopped, her eyes shut, covered his blood.

She had failed her best friend, as spiderwoman. She was meant to save everyone. And yet she had failed her best friend. Her dad, being the first police officer to respond to the scene came running in —- seeing her, in her spidersuit, her mask and hood up, so he couldn't see who she was, or that his daughter was the spiderwoman swinging around the streets of Chelsea.

Her dad made it her mission to find spiderwoman, wanting to arrest her for "killing" her daughter's best friend, Peter Parker.

She couldn't tell him

She wouldn't tell him.

That she was spiderwoman.

She was heartbroken, already loosing her mom now she had lost her best friend. She couldn't handle anymore pain, she isolated herself, her relationship with her dad getting worse, she became colder, rude and aloof. She gave up ballet, focusing on drumming, taking her anger and hurt out on her drums in band practice.

She lost all her friends, cutting them off, not wanting any more "distractions". Her friendship with her bandmates and [name] didn't go any further than bandmates, not becoming friends or anything closer. She couldn't risk getting hurt again.

If she couldn't save her best friend,

She was going to save everyone else, no matter what.

With no distractions.

No friends

No family

No relationships

No dating

Just herself.