𝟏𝟏 - 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆

(NOTE: AS THIS CHAPTER MAY BE A BIT HARD TO UNDERSTAND SO; THIS TAKES PLACE DURING 'INTO THE SPIDERVERSE')

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆

The light chatter of the tv echoed through the apartment, the sun shining into [name]'s apartment, hitting her right in the face, a groan escaping her lips, she rolled over in her bed, burying herself deeper in her covers.

She felt like shit.

Her head hurt, she felt like throwing up —- a hangover.

Great.

She sat up, seeing she was still in the clothes from the party, wearing her dress, her fishnets slightly ripped and her eyeliner smudged, running down her face with her black lipstick smudged — she looked a mess.

She groaned, burying her face in her hands.

"Fuck.... My head..." she moaned to herself, standing up and looking around her room, puzzled as she tried to put together what happened last night.

How did she even get home?

Ned's party.

The bedroom.

Her eyes widened.

Gwen kissed her

They kissed.

It wasn't a small peck —- they made out.

She stared at herself in the mirror, her eyes wide.

"Holy shit."

She glanced at the time, seeing she had band practice soon. Hangover, confused, she ran to the bathroom, getting ready, wiping off her old makeup and taking a shower, brushing her teeth.

Her eyes were wide as she was still in a shock.

She kissed Gwen.

She got dressed, grabbing her bag and saying bye to her parents, sending a text to Gwen.

"We have to talk."

She hopped on her bicycle, riding to band practice, her eyebrows narrowed as she had a pounding headache.

She was definitely gonna be more careful when drinking.

Her thoughts were all over the place as she zoomed through the neighbourhood on her bike, thinking about the events last night.

Gwen's lips on hers, she wrapped her arms around her waist, laying on a bed. The kiss felt amazing.

Her lips were so soft.

Her eyes widened as she almost crashed into a lamppost, going around it, she sighed heavily. Gwen had taken over her mind, she couldn't even ride her bike properly.

She wanted another kiss.

Badly.

She hopped off her bike, once she had reached the practice room and rushed in, she was already 10 minutes late, her head was pounding, still in shock and extremely hung over.