𝟓 - 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍

Gwen paced around her room, picking at her nails, her chipped black nail polish on them.

This was stupid.

She should just cancel.

A Burger Joint?

With....Glory, Betty —- and most importantly—- [Name]?

She had to focus on her job, as spiderwoman.

"Fuck...."

She stopped, running her hands through her blonde hair as she stared at herself in her full length body mirror, looking at herself.

She sighed heavily. She wasn't wearing anything to special, one of Peter's Kurt cobain t shirts, baggy on her and black baggy ripped jeans with a pair of her usual muddy, worn out pair of converse. She took a step closer, looking at her face, her bags underneath her eyes became heavier, she looked tired, her eyeliner on her waterline messy, her mascara on her eyes, a thin, black, velvet choker on her neck.

She had spent last night staying up, working out on the rooftop and trying to take her mind off [Name], usually sleepless nights meant to she was thinking about Peter and his death, but not last night. She was thinking about [Name], she didn't know why.

She hated the way that girl made her feel.

Now, anytime she listened to "Sweet child O' mine", one of her favourite songs, she constantly thought of her.

What was wrong with her?!

They weren't friends. Just bandmates—- nothing more.

That's what she told herself, at least. Constantly trying to convince herself she wanted nothing to do with that girl.

And yet, here she was, all dressed up with her hair done in a bun, strands out the front, she had changed the jewellery in her eyebrow piercing, putting on a bit of blush to look nice, all for [name].

Just bandmates.

No distractions.

She pulled out her phone, tapping on [name]'s contact, about to text her, "I'm not coming.". But she paused, her heart telling her to go, she turned off her phone, deleting the message.

She groaned loudly, collapsing on her bed.

"Fuck it."

She was gonna go.

She shoved her phone in her pocket, about to leave her room, before she glanced at herself in her mirror one last time, grabbing her eyeliner and doing a winged look, winged eyeliner on her eyes.

What the hell was she doing? Doing more makeup and trying to look nice for [name]? Yup. She had definitely gone insane. She never went this far for a boy. Now she was doing it for a girl?

She felt like she was going crazy —- constantly telling herself she didn't need distractions or friends, yet, here she was, trying to look nice and to impress some girl.