𝟏𝟒 - 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐓

Gwen laid in [name]'s bed, like a dead starfish, staring at the ceiling, a frown on her lips. She could hear the sound of [name] taking a shower in her bathroom, leaving her alone in her room.

School.

She hated school.

She hated Mondays.

She glanced around [name]'s room, seeing she had a bunch of squishmallows, band posters and some figures, framed pictures of her with friends and family.

She felt a small smile grow on her lips as she rolled around, leaning closer to the one on her dresser, seeing a picture of her and her dad, when she was younger, eating ice cream, after what seemed to be a football match, her in her football uniform.

She used played football?

That was new information.

Not like she could be mad at her for not telling her —- she was hiding a lot from her too.

She still hadn't explained what had happened with Peter, she felt her breath hitch at the memory of her dead best friend.

She quickly shook her head.

Everytime she thought about him, she went into a dark place.

A place she hadn't been in a while.

Hurting herself, starving herself and isolating herself from her friends.

She closed her eyes, trying to shake those thoughts away.

She had [name] now.

She had to keep her safe.

She glanced back to the photo, her frown on her lips.

Her dad.

She wondered what he was doing — it had been 2 days since she had saw him....

She had seen him during patrols as spiderwoman, but not as Gwen.

She'd often follow him around, making sure he was safe, not getting hurt or too reckless during his job as a police officer, while of course, making sure he never saw her as spiderwoman.

She really wanted to speak to him.

But how could she?

She had been a complete ass to him.

She was a horrible person.

She hated herself.

She was snapped out her thoughts when a pillow was thrown into her face, causing her to jump and let out a yelp of pain, sitting up, allowing the pillow to slide off her face, looking to the doorway.

[name] stood there, dressed with a smile on her face.

"That's the second time you've thrown a pillow at me."