𝟏𝟓 - 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Silence.

The silence was deafening.

[name] stayed in the living room of the apartment, sitting in her dad's seat, where he usually sat to watch the boxing matches,in silence, staring at the screen of the TV.

She hadn't showered, ate, brushed her teeth or done anything —- just in her apartment. She hadn't gone to school or band practice.

She missed him.

She missed the sound of the matches playing loudly on the tv.

His cheers whenever his team won.

He missed the way he'd chase their cat —- milo —- around.

Now he was gone.

She turned to her side, seeing their cat milo walking over to her, rubbing him against her legs, sensing her sadness, wanting to comfort his owner.

A small smirk curled on her lips.

"Milo..."

She picked him up, allowing him to sit on her lap, before she watched the cat sit up, reaching up to rub his head against her cheek, wanting to comfort her.

She smiled, before she looked back at the tv, her thoughts too clouded with the thoughts of her dad.

She flinched slightly at the sound of the creaking of the door, milo jumping out of her lap and running off, she turned to the front door, seeing her mom home from her shift, she turned away.

"[name]....are you okay?" She spoke up, walking over to her daughter, giving milo a quick pet, before putting her hand on her shoulder.

[name] brushed her hand off.

"I'm fine. You scared Milo."

Her mom's smile dropped, looking away before she looked back at her, "I'm making your favourite for dinner....."

"Not hungry."

She watched as [name] stood up, milo following besides her, the sad aura around them.

"[name] —- wait. Please."

She stopped walking, not facing her mom.

"I know you're struggling —- I miss him too....don't shut me out, please. I'm worried."

She flinched at the sound of [name] slamming her bedroom door, milo following next to her.

She groaned, walking to the kitchen and pouring herself a glass of wine, chugging it down.

[name] buried herself underneath her bedsheets, the cat besides her as it licked her and purred, wanting to comfort her, she couldn't focus, simply sobbing as tears fell down her cheeks.