𝟏𝟐 - 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄

Gwen felt her heart beating out her chest, swinging through New York with her mask and hood up in her spidersuit, her body was shaking, the cold wind hitting her, the hard rain from the storm around her.

She had finally come back from miles' universe.

She wasn't sure where to go.

She had gone missing for 3 days, after all.

Her body sore, her spidersuit wet and covered in rain, she swung to her apartment, swinging to her window and landing on the fire escape stairs, roughly as she ripped off her mask, breathing heavily, the rain soaking her blonde hair.

She raised a shaky hand to open the window, lifting herself up and allowing herself to fall into her room, closing the window as she just....laid there.

She stared up at the ceiling in the dark, no one home in their apartment, her wet suit causing her rug to get wet.

Everything had hit her.

She kissed [name], she went missing for 3 days, she fought a shit ton of villains and she made friends.

She stood up, turning on the light in her room and slipping out of her wet spidersuit, getting changed into a band hoodie and shorts.

She felt her eyes widen at the sound of the front door creaking, the sound of someone coming in.

Her dad.

Shit.

She rustled around her room, quickly hiding her rain covered wet suit and turning to open the door, being met with a gun in a her face, hearing the clicking noise from it.

Her eyes were wide as she raised her hands up to show she meant to harm, looking up at the person pointing the gun right at her face.

"Gwen?"

Her dad.

"Dad."

He slowly lowered the gun, putting it in his pocket with wide, shocked blue eyes as he stared at his daughter, who had been missing for 3 days. He was slightly wet from the rain, his uniform soaked, meanwhile gwen's hair was drenched, and...shaven on one side.

"Where have you—-" he choked up, staring at his daughter with wide eyes, "where the hell have you been?"

Gwen stayed silent, looking away.

"Speak to me, Gwen."

She couldn't.

She wouldn't. She stayed silent, feeling the guilt build up in her as she left her dad there, scared and worried about his daughter.

"Gwen."

She turned away, crossing her arms, taking a few steps further in her room, hearing her dad following behind her, his face painted in concern.