𝟏 - 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐘

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐘

She was late .

Too damn late.

Gwen Stacy, glanced at the time on the clock, on the wall in her messy room, her walls covered in random posters, rock band posters, metal band posters and punk band posters, along with some movie and show posters. She had a few pride flags and a transgender flag above her door.

5PM.

"Shit."

Band practice started at 4:00PM, she was way too late. Her footsteps echoed in her ears as she paced around her room, shoving things into her black nirvana tote-bag, her phone, her purse, her books, her headphones and her pens, slinging it on her shoulder. She glanced at her drumset, before opening one of the biggest drums, a hidden spot where she hid her spidersuit, along with other stuff, shoving it into her bag.

She was in a rush, her mind in a daze as she got dressed, throwing on a white off the shoulder rock band t shirt, slightly cropped, some black denim shorts with black leggings underneath, hopping into her black all star converse, an old pair she had owned since she was a kid, worn out and muddy, —- but held a lot of memories, putting her choker on her neck.

She fixed her short shoulder length blonde hair, putting in her eyebrow piercing and putting on eyeliner on her waterline, before grabbing her phone, running out her door, before she stopped in her tracks, forgetting my something.

The drumsticks!

She ran back into her room, snatching the drumsticks off her table, shoving them into her pocket, running out her room.

"Gwen..." a deep, hoarse voice stopped her, coming from the kitchen, her dad, a big fellow, way taller and chunkier than her, with a big, crooked nose, a frown on his face, his blonde short hair messy slightly, unkept, a light stubble beard on his face.

She sighed heavily, taking off her headphones and turning to the kitchen in their apartment, walking towards her dad, "yeah? What is it? I'm late." She grumbled, gesturing with her hands for him to hurry up and speak, in a rush for her band practice that she was already late for.

Her dad had a frown on his face, his brown bushy eyebrows narrowed, "where are you going? Dinner's almost ready, kid." He spoke soft, wiping his hands clean with a cloth, the smell of dinner cooking coming from behind him, "it's your favourite, spicy chicken pasta."

"I have band practice, remember? I wont be home in time for dinner. I'm late, gotta go."

She turned away, about to leave the apartment, before his deep voice stopped her again

"Alright. I love you, stay safe."

Her eyes widened, she had stopped in her tracks, standing in the doorway, about to leave. He stood there with a hopeful smile, hoping to hear his aloof and cold daughter say it back.

She opened her mouth, about to say it back, before she stopped herself.

No distractions