𝟏𝟑 - 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘

The light chatter of the tv coming from the living room filled gwen's ears as her eyes fluttered open, the sun from window hitting her in her face. She moaned, moving around, until she felt something underneath her, she stopped.

Fluttering her eyes open, she was met with....[name], laying underneath her on the bed, the covers over them, her arms wrapped around her waist.

Her eyes widened.

She fell asleep in her arms.

She smiled.

It felt so good to be held by her.

"Gwen? You awake?" A soft whisper spoke up, she looked up, seeing [name] looking down at her with her eyes, a smile on her lips.

Gwen slowly nodded, a smile on her lips.

"Awake."

[name] let out a soft laugh, before glancing at the time, allowing her hands to slide off her waist, freeing her, "we've got band practice."

Gwen groaned, rolling around on the bed to bury herself deeper, [name] getting up and stretching, letting out a soft moan.

"Cant we just stay in bed together? Away from everyone. Just me and you?"

[name] laughed, shaking her head and looking at Gwen, who acting like a complete baby right now.

"Nope —- as amazing as that sounds, we have to go and practice."

Gwen buried her face in the pillow, her smile slowly dropped. She had gone missing for 3 days, and she had missed the band's biggest gig, since she wasn't there. What if they were mad at her?

God — why wouldn't her brain let her be happy?

She was having fun with [name], comfortable, but now she was just anxious.

[name] noticed this, seeing Gwen falling silent and just laying on the bed like a dead fish.

"Gwen? You dead or somethin'?" She asked with a laugh, walking over and crouching in front of her, removing the covers from her face, seeing she had buried her face in the covers.

Gwen moaned, rolling her head around to face her, one of her blue eyes poking out at [name] to see her.

"Are they mad at me?"

[name]'s eyes softened, smiling at Gwen and placing a hand on her shoulder, shaking her head.

"Nope. They're fine with it. If it's about the gig, don't worry. We found another drummer."

Another drummer?

Gwen narrowed her eyebrows, tilting her head as she sat up.