𝟔 - 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐄𝐒

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐄𝐒

She had fucked up.

Badly.

Gwen stared at herself in her bathroom mirror, heavy bags underneath her blue eyes, looking tired as ever.

She had spent the night rethinking her words, pacing around her room, replaying that moment in her head, thinking about how she screamed at [Name], her hurtful words replaying in her head.

"we are not friends. And we never will be —- so stop acting like we are. You're nothing to me than my bandmate. Get that into your head"

She had written many long speeches and text messages on her phone to [name], only to delete them, cringing at the messages, getting second hand embarrassment.

She hated talking about her feelings.

She hated apologising.

She stared at herself in the mirror.

"I hate you." She whispered to her reflection.

Why couldn't she just be normal?

Why did she always push people away?

She was scared of getting hurt. So she hurt them first, before they could.

She hated herself.

She punched her forearms, staring at herself, a small bruise appeared on her left forearm.

"You deserve that." She whispered to herself.

She had to make it up to her.

She began to get ready, getting changed after taking a shower and brushing her teeth, getting changed and fixing her hair.

She wasn't worried about her appearance—- she was worried about her "friendship" with [name].

Friendship?

Was it a friendship?

Where they friends?

No distractions

No, just bandmates.

Then why was the going through all this effort to apologise to her?

"God. I really am going insane." She whispered to herself, burying her face in her hands before walking out her bedroom, hearing the light chatter of the news coming from the living room on the TV, seeing her dad's figure sat there.

She glanced at the time. 1PM. Band practice started at 2:30PM. She had time.

"Dad." She spoke up, walking to the couch he was sat at, his police walkie talkie next to him, just in case.

Of course.

"Yes, Gwen? What's wrong, honey?"