💎𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦: 𝘌𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕'𝘴 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦.🌹

WRITTEN BY VITRUVIUS 

''Oh! A Newlywed Couple Moved to Town, Two Regular and Normal Husband and Wife! Who Left Their World, to settle to a place new! Y/N's a Magical Girl, keeper of Time, and Her Partner Edred Who's A Elf Understanding 2023. How can they fit in, and hide from other humans? Past or Future: I Love Y/N!''

The Wedding Was Vivid, and decorated heavily. On the Custom made Dance floor Humans had provided, Edred and Y/N waltzed on the dancefloor. The Elvish Orchestra which contained a mix of Humans played their instruments, as Melinda, Cordelia and Merlin stood in the background.

''Time really does fly, does it?'' Cordelia smiled as she rested her hands on her Cane.

''It really does, Cordy. '' Melinda smiled. ''Especially how you convinced humans to do this just for a Wedding.'' Melinda stuck her hands out. Cordelia laughed. Meanwhile with Edred and Y/N they were smiling as they danced away on the dance floor.

They twirled, and spun. ''Y/N, should we cut the cake?'' Edred whispered. Y/N nodded as they then intertwined arms and walked off the dance floor, Aelwulf helping Leo with the dishes. Everybody surrounded to the cake, as Edred got behind Y/N and placed his hand on the knife along with Y/N's hand on it too. They then sliced down the cake, to reveal it's flavoring of Pink. Edred kissed Y/N on the cheek, helping serve the cake to the others.

Merlin had stood with Copernicus, his hands resting on his staff. ''Their Jobs, are not done yet protecting.'' Merlin breathed in. Everybody had a slice of cake, and at the big table set up, Everybody was chatting.

''Oh! Everybody! Me and Leo should tell you what has happened to Tony and Zundapp!'' Cordelia smiled as Everybody turned. ''Tony is currently in Jail, serving a Life sentence! He was even kicked off from joining any police force! Zundapp is also in Mental Asylum!'' Cordelia snickered as Everybody laughed.

''Happy what karma got to him, what do you think Y/N?'' Edred turned to Y/N who wiped the white icing off her mouth.

''He totally deserves it.'' Y/N chuckled as Merlin got up.

''Y/N and Edred, could you come with me? I need to speak to you both about something.'' Merlin told Edred And Y/N, who got up as Merlin walked off.

''Me and Y/N, Will be right back.'' Edred smiled as he took Y/N's hand and followed Merlin. Merlin turned around to the Couple. Copernicus got down from Ledge.

''I've experienced a Time disruption, and I know that you're both having your happy day. But, I have a mission for you both, you two will go into a place called Miamiview, and its in 2023. You two in Miamiview will be disguised as Normal Surburban Husband and Wife and meanwhile you both will fight the Reversed Time Monsters.'' Merlin warned, as Edred and Y/N smiled.

''Atleast we will be together. When will we be going to 2023?'' Edred asked.

''Right now, I'd suggest you pack what you'll need.'' Merlin suggested as Y/N and Edred then ran back off to the others, Merlin laughing. ''They're still teenagers inside.''

After the Wedding, Y/N and Edred met up with Merlin and the same location where Edred left Y/N. Edred seemed to be tearing up a bit. ''It's Memories, Edred. Memories.'' Y/N told him as the Amulet locked into place, opening up the portal that was gold. Edred and Y/N intertwined hands, as Y/N grabbed the amulet and then they fell through the hole.

They then woke up somewhere dark. ''Edred, you're stomping on my foot.'' Y/N and Edred scrambled around, Y/N carrying her skirt. Edred turned to Y/N.

''Sorry but also, I can just pick you up if you don't want to get your skirt ruined.'' Edred smiled, as Y/N allowed him. ''Upsie Daisy!'' Edred took Y/N's bag, and placed it on his back. He then scooped up Y/N, carrying her Bridal style. Once they got out of the cave, Edred had a grin on his face, and Y/N pointed to a white SUV that on the back, said 'Just got Married!' With Hearts and stars. Even on the bumper had cans tied to it and Edred found the car keys and took them. Y/N got down, and They placed their bags inside and got inside Edred started the car, and they drove off.

Edred then pulled up a map using the cars GPS to Miamiview, and during the drive the cans rattled on the road. A Mailman waved to them as Edred waved. Y/N pointed to Miamiview's sign, and they pulled into the Neighborhood, neighbors waved to them, Edred then pulled into a house that was a natural Surburban type, painted with all different shades of brown, and has Moon flowers in the front. So, it was the house Edred and Y/N would stay in, Edred carrying and the bags inside, a to a fully decorated house.