💎𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑺𝑶𝑶𝑵: 𝑨 𝑵𝒆𝒘𝒍𝒚𝒘𝒆𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒆!🌹

Edred sat down on a stool, facing the camera. ''Okay so, Tell me about your life with Y/N.'' The Voice said as Edred smiled.

''It's Perfect, We got married, have three cats and we consider them children. Mostly I do.'' Edred laughed. ''But also, we have a mission, under pretending to be..Normal People.'' Edred fiddled with his thumbs.

Merlin had pulled Y/N and Edred aside, ''You two, have a very important job. Everything may seem to be the end, but it is not the end just yet, you are fighting against something powerful. This mission itself, is in 2023. You both will go under hiding as a Normal Surburban Couple, In Miamiview.'' Merlin warned.

Edred and Y/N looked at the House, which sat 2 stories, different shades of brown, and had very beautiful roses. ''This is the one.'' Edred and Y/N looked at the Landlord.

Y/N woke up in a quick hurry, heavily breathing. Did she just experience Deja Vu? She turned over to Edred, who was asleep. ''Something is not right.''

''What do you mean something is not right?'' Edred asked Y/N, stuffing a spoonful of Chinese food into his mouth.

''I'm wondering who my parents were, that's not right.'' Y/N fiddled with her thumbs.

Under this house, Laid the strangest but most acting Couple. Y/N and Edred Soon Return, For the Final Installment of Past or Future and once again to give you the most.

Edred turned over slowly to Y/N, who had messy hair, and was still in her PJ's. ''Edred, it's 12 AM. go back to sleep.''

''Sorry.'' Edred put back the cookies.

COMING SOON TO WATTPAD.