💎𝑩3 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 4: 𝑳𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝑴𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔.🌹

Y/N rustled around in her sleep, her brows furrowing as she twisted and turned. In a really weird state, she was falling through portals among portals of gold light. Everything glistened with a rainbow hues, there was nothing to be seen except darkness after two minute. 

Then, Y/N woke up in somewhere called Dreamland. ''Dreamland.'' Y/N read on the wooden sign, and everywhere was a portal, with every single of a memory Y/N owned, her grandmother, Melinda, Seng and everybody, even with the worst ones too. Y/N walked around, not knowing how long these would go for, miles?

She then walked around, looking around and around until she stopped a portal memory she never saw before. The Memory played like this.

Inside a dim lit forest was two people running as the green flame blew to them. The woman seemed to be holding a child, looking at her face. Y/N realized it was her, and her father came to the mother. ''Lumiera, we should say goodbye. We cannot run for much longer.'' Lumiera turned to the father, and sighed.

''Well, Horatio it's the truth.'' Lumiera turned to Y/N. ''Y/N, we love you so much. Please, help your grandmother out, you will stay there and take care of her. For a rememberance, there will be something waiting for you when your Aunt Cordelia suggests it's time for you. Remember, we love you so much.'' Horatio held Y/N's hand with his pinkie, and then Y/N was raised to a young Verdona and With Cordelia and Leo and then it stopped with Y/N back in the main lobby of Dreamland.

So, her parents were called Horatio and Lumiera? She looked at her hands which had small tears on them. She then continued on through out Dreamland, revisiting the memories of when they were in 1890, 2023 and some fun times like the carnival and how they seperated but also Y/N wanted to check out after they left their ways, and Y/N went through the portal to see the past versions of themselves, Edred waving goodbye, tears in his eyes and he turned to Y/N and floated towards her.

''Wake up, Y/N!''

Y/N then had woken up with Void on her face, Edred having a smile on his face. ''Good morning Sleeping Beauty! I made waffles, but they're kind of burnt.'' Edred gave a goofy smile as he scooped up Void and helped Y/N up. Although from that Dreamland dream, Y/N wanted to know more about her parents, and who was Nosferatu.