💎𝑩3 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 2: 𝑬𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝑺𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝑨 𝑩𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉.🌹

The Next Morning, Edred held his cup of coffee, watching the news. He then read the headline, stating about some magic monsters invading the main town. Y/N, was walking down the stairs, Yawning.

 ''Morning, Y/N.'' Edred turned to her. Y/N waved to him as Y/N turned to the flatscreen TV. Edred then stood up and sat down his coffee cup. ''Y/N, suit up. We've got some slaying to do.'' Edred ran upstairs, and got into his armor, and when he was downstairs he had his armor on and his hair up in a slim ponytail. He tossed on the helmet as Y/N transformed into her armor.

Going into town, it was chaos. Edred held Twillion as Y/N spun with Agatha in her arms. They then spotted the monster, invading somebody's clock shop. Eating clocks and clocks, it grew more time frames on it's face. Y/N swung Agatha full speed, finding it's weak spots. It appeared to have none, but none yet once Y/N was able to slay it's time frames that spun around insanely off it's head. But, something or somebody tackled Y/N in a quick burst of green and purple flame.

''Y/N!'' Edred yelled in a panic, as he turned to the person in the green and purple flame and realized it was his worst enemy and life long chaser, Tony. ''Tony!'' Y/N then floated up Edred, holding a dent in her shoulderblade. Tony had wrinkles of a old person would have, his hair faded deep and seemed to be in jail attire. His glasses were broken and bent, and his eyes were purple fade with green.

''I am not Tony!'' Atleast what Edred and Y/N thought, that he was going insane like Cruella, ''I am Nasferuto!'' Nasferuto, held his arms up as Y/N then tackled him to the ground, punching him. ''Stop punching me!'' Nasferuto screamed as Y/N still kept swinging.

''Go Y/N!'' Edred cheered as he then took care of the monster. As Edred swung and swung, he finally noticed a gold charm on the monster's neck. ''Bingo!'' Edred then charged for the neck, slicing off the neck around in a circle, which caused the monster to hugely shriek and disappear into gold dust. Nosferatu, flew away as the gold orb joined on Y/N's belt.