💎𝑩3 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 7: 𝑫𝒆𝒋𝒂 𝑽𝒖.🌹

After another wonderful night, Y/N and Edred went to sleep for another eventful day. Y/N got to visit Dreamland, watch memories based on her young life and old life. But something, has changed quite a bit. There was some, altercations. Y/N was currently watching a memory of her and Edred at the Renaissance festival. ''That was a wonderful time.'' Y/N giggled as she moved on the next memory, which was somewhat calling to her. She felt like, she's been there before.

It was an area of a forest. Y/N stared at it, her eyes drawn on the scene. She started getting a small headache, but this headache got worse and worse. The pain was coming in waves. It felt like she just had a major migraine, but not that bad. Time by time, she got very nervous, her breathing started to seem like a panic attack. ''Have I been here before, I do not know what's real or not?!'' Everything fell apart into like broken glass. Y/N then broke into a laughing fit, laughing like a maniac out of a asylum.

''What Is Real!'' Y/N laughed and smiled, spinning in a circle. ''Somebody, Tell Me!'' Y/N then started morphing into shapes, she was trying to split herself between her future self, and past self. Y/N screamed as everything went dark, everything flickered off and off like a lightswitch, Y/N cackling and trying to split herself. Everything halted, and stopped. Y/N woke up in a quick hurry, heavily breathing. She looked at her hands, which were shaking so much, you could literally see it.

Water was the one thing she needed, fast. She quickly sprinted to the sink and grabbed a cup, but her shaking did no help. Instead of having even one glass of water, the glass broke on the floor and gave Y/N a small scar on her hand. Y/N shrieked as she could hear Edred running. Y/N then broke down into tears, covering her eyes with her hands. He ran down the stairs and saw Y/N. ''Y/N! Are you alright?'' Edred asked. Y/N nodded no, as he saw the broken glass and Y/N's cut. Edred pulled Y/N into a hug, and noticed how bad Y/N was shaking. ''Here, I'll bandage you up and clean the glass. Wait for me in the room.'' Edred then pulled out the broom and dustpan, and cleaned up the glass. After that, he then grabbed a couple of bandaids and approached the room, but heard a loud scribble. He opened the door, and his mouth was bated.

There was a huge poster on the wall, with math questions like Albert Einstein level, there was names like Horatio and Lumiera, and figures everywhere. Y/N was scribbling on the poster, giggling. ''Yes! I have to go back and free them!'' Y/N smiled.

''Y/N!'' Edred sat down the bandaids and looked at the poster board. He then placed a hand on her shoulder, ''Y/N. Get some sleep while I bandage this up.'' He pointed to the scar, and Y/N caved in. She was now on the bed, Edred cleaning up the blood with a gauze and then placed a bandaid over it. ''Do we feel better now?'' Edred smiled as Y/N nodded. They went back to sleep, as the posterboard sparkled with a line of gold.