💎𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑳𝑬: 𝑯𝒂𝒊𝒍 𝑻𝒐 𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑹𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒔.🌹

Edred couldn't handle his wife being gone, without her present he was just sad. Every single dream was about Y/N, and every night he woke in a cold sweat, knowing his dream wasn't true. Sometimes if was in a really bad mood, he'd go to the Amulet and talk to it, sharing his many adventures knowing it would make him feel happy. It was weeks, months, days Edred had not seen Y/N. But one disruptive night, made it crazy.

''The Amulet Is Gone!'' Shrieked Nosferatu, Everybody was in a cold panic, searching everywhere. Chairs, Tables, rooms it was not there. Edred was asleep in his chamber, until Aelwulf came inside hugging the cats.

''Edred! Wake up! It's gone!'' Edred immediately got up, and insisted to search. Until, a Lavender Light was in the sky. Edred pointed as they immediately went to the Light, It was the amulet shining purple. ''It is here.'' Edred shouted. The amulet then stopped, and fell. Edred then scooped up the amulet, sighing. It had tricked him once again, or was this a message of Love?

Suddenly, a little sparkle came from the ground. Followed by many more, Edred looked in a worried state. The sparkles sprinted into swirls, surrounding Edred. The Amulet then started shining a white light, Edred let go out of the amulet, a gust of wind blew against everybody, Edred then started floating as the Amulet's white light took the forms of a human body, which resembled Y/N.

Y/N had a whole new look, Her hair flowing with a Lavender streak. Her armor was different, Gold and Blue with hints of black. Y/N moved into Edred's arms, kissing him. Edred melted into the kiss, a streak of slate grey in his hair. Y/N then let go, as her arms bent around the amulet, and they were sucked inside to the void, which was now clearing up into a wonderful world of glistening radiant glows.

''The void! It's clearing up.'' Once They had returned, Edred and Y/N glistened with glitter, as the amulet was Y/N's main center piece. Once Morning hit, It was a joyful day, a very joyful day.

''Joyfully now to our new rulers we come, Bringing gifts and all good wishes too! We pledge our loyalty anew. Hail to Y/N and Edred! All of Human and Elf subjects adore them.''

''Hail to the King, hail to the Queen, Hail to Y/N and Edred! Health to the Queen,Wealth to the King!''

''Long live Y/N and Edred, Hail Edred, hail Y/N. Health to the Queen, Wealth to the King! Long live the King and Queen! Hail to the King, hail to the Queen! Hail to The Queen And King Edred and Y/N!'' Neighbouring kingdoms, Humans, Elves, and more arrived to the Northern Kingdom for Edred and Y/N's coronation, and it was bustling with activity.

In the Dressing Room, Dresses were sprawled everywhere. ''What color! Layer! TEXTURE!'' Cordelia threw out dresses, even throwing Tyron out of the closet. Melinda was sitting in the chair, as Lumiera was piled under the dresses.

''I have no idea, if you wont stop throwing dresses we won't have anything for her to wear!'' Lumiera argued. Melinda groaned as she searched through a fashion book. Melinda then shoved the book to the two arguing women, and pointed to a dress design.

''I have a dress design my ladies.'' So, they wiped out Lavender and some reflective fabrics. The dressmakers, supposed as Melinda, Cordelia and Lumiera got to work, using the sewing tools and magic. They're making a ballgown that had a dark to light hue underlayer, with some reflective fabrics in it. The Corset had butterfiles on the bottom, silver. Cordelia, wanted the dress to be pink. So with her wand, she transformed everything to be pink.

''Lavender!'' Lumiera changed it back. Once finished, Melinda got Y/N. Y/N was shocked about the dress, and Y/N had to immediately change. Towards the heart of the forest, Chairs were set up as Elves and Human citizens took their seats. Edred and Aelwulf were at the platform, staring at the two crowns. Merlin was jotting down something in a Purple, Slate Grey, Gold Silver Storybook.

''Time has gone fast, hasn't it?'' Aelwulf smiled. The crowns shimmered with Gold and Silver sparkles raining off the crowns.

The Elf guards raised the horn, and blew into it. ''All rise for the King and his Daughter Of The East, Thraen and his daughter!'' Thraen held a music box as his daughter took a seat in the chairs, Thraen gave over the music box.

''Hello, Edred, Aelwulf. I have brought a gift, A music box with Edred and Y/N on it.'' Thraen opened the music box, a melody playing with a Chorus singing Past or Future. A Mininature Edred and Y/N spun around holding hands. Edred smiled as he took the music box, Thraen sat down.

The Horns Blew Again, As Edred and Aelwulf looked. ''All Rise For their Exellencies, Melinda The Dark Sorceress, Cordelia The Good Witch and Lumiera Mother Of Queen Y/N!'' Melinda, Cordelia and Lumiera flew down onto the Melinda wore a black dress that was mermaid shaped and at the edges was tattered. Her hair was in a swirly updo. Cordelia wore a pink mermaid dress, and Lumiera wore White.

They took their seats, as more of the guests arrived. They were all chatting, as The Horns blew once again, everybody stood up and turned as Edred widened with a smile. Horatio had his arm linked around Y/N who wore the Lavender dress, her hair in a chignon bun, and two braided bent into a swoop with gem charms in her hair. Once they arrived to the first layer of seats, Y/N got to walk to the platform and stand across Edred. Everybody then sat down as The Elf Priest seen at the wedding, opened a book.

''Humans, Elves, Sorcerers, Witches, and everybody else who have joined us Today will witness our new Rulers of the Northern Elves King Edred, And Queen Y/N.'' Merlin sat the book down, as he watched. The people applauded and cheered. Lumiera wiped a tear from her eyes.

''Both of your worlds will be united as one, One Kingdom to be exact. Do you both swear to protect both worlds, as Queen and King?'' Edred and Y/N nodded. The crowning process started, as Aelwulf lifted off the glass to reveal the crowns. Edred grabbed Y/N's crown, and Y/N grabbed Edred's. They Both exchanged the crowns, as they turned to the crowd which cheered. Merlin was done writing the book, as they were soon leading into the castle ballroom.

Edred and Y/N danced, spinning around as Lumiera broke into tears. ''Lumiera, what's wrong?'' Cordelia turned to Lumiera who cried into a napkin.

''I just love endings like this.'' Cordelia hugged to Lumiera, and when Cordelia realized about Y/N's dress, she zapped it to make it pink. Lumiera then zapped it to make it Lavender, and the two women argued over the dress color, which caused the Dress go back and forth to Lavender and Pink. Suddenly, Edred and Y/N twirled and then kissed, the background into a light purple to slate grey color, as the Storybook closed. It infact, was the one Merlin was writing throughout all of the time Edred met with Y/N.