💎𝑩3 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 6: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘.🌹

Edred was determined to find a talent quick and fast, because of the Miamiview Talent show later today. He also noticed the prize was two gift cards of 100 dollars to Sephora and Home depot. He was currently jotting down things on a piece of paper, he could do sword battles, but he didn't want anybody to find out about being a supposed superhero. Y/N came downstairs, seeing Edred figuring out about his talent.

''Y/N! I'm entering the talent show!'' Edred exclaimed. Y/N smiled as she dumped coffee into her mug and added Pumpkin Spice creamer. Y/N turned around to Edred's paper, which had singing, juggling, and acting. Acting and juggling were now scribbled out, and singing was the only one left.

"You could do singing, all though I've heard you sing once. I'm not sure-" Y/N was interrupted by Edred who stood up.

"I can sing! Don't worry about it."

It was a wonderful night, as Everybody took their seats with their snacks and drinks, as the stage was set up. Y/N sat in the second row, watching the crowd gather around in their seats, Y/N adjusting her hair, as the Announcer was Mr.Kravitz! ''For our first act to start us off, Me and my wife Debby will be doing Yodelling.'' Mrs.Kravitz climbed on the stage, and Mr.Kravitz grabbed a instrument. They started playing as the crowd paid attention.

Y/N wondered about Dreamland, while she zoned out the singing voices. She thought about her parents, Lumiera and Horatio. How proud they would be so her coming so far. After that song, was another circus act. She then snapped back to reality and the circus reminded her of when they went to the Carnival when Y/N was feeling homesick.

After many and many acts of juggling, singing, and whatever..Mr.Kravitz grabbed a stool from another person. The Lights dimmed, as squeaking was heard. The lights came back on, with Edred on the stool wearing a suit of blue, his hand on his chin. He was looking rather sad, before grabbing the microphone. He then stood up, ruffling his hair back.

''She's a fool and don't I know it? But a fool can have her charms. I'm in love and don't I show it? Like a babe in arms..'' Holy moly, Edred's voice was smooth. Y/N smirked softly, having his voice wrapped around Y/N's heart.

''Love's the same old sad sensation, Lately, I've not slept a wink. Since this silly situation, Has me on the blink..'' Edred spotted Y/N in the crowd and winked at her. He then huffed, biting his lip. ''I'm wild again, beguiled again. A simpering, whimpering child again.''

''Bewitched, bothered, and bewildered am I?'' Edred sat back down on the stool. He then looked at the people in the crowd. ''Couldn't sleep, wouldn't sleep. Then love came and told me I shouldn't sleep,

Bewitched, bothered, and bewildered am I!'' Edred raised his hand, pulling a rose out of his pocket.

He stared at the rose, actually tearing up a bit.

''Lost my heart, but what of it? She is cold, I agree. She might laugh, but I love it, Although the laugh's on me.'' He tossed the rose to Y/N, Y/N inhaled the floral scent. Edred then got up and the stool moved away.

''I'll sing to her, bring spring to her, And long for the day when I'll cling to her!

Bewitched, bothered and bewildered am I!'' Edred looked up, letting the tears run across his face. He then placed the microphone back, bowing. The Crowd went wild, clapping their hands as Edred walked backwards into the shadows. Mr.Kravitz came back onto the stage holding two giftcards.

''That was a wonderful performance by Edred. Anyways, Our winners are..''

''Edred!'' The crowd clapped, as Y/N ran out of her seat and ran to Edred on the stage. She then hugged Edred, who was crying. and kissed him on the cheek. They were given the prize of giftcards to Sephora and Home Depot, a 100 dollar giftcard on each card.