💎𝑩3 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 1: 𝑨 𝑪𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚.🌹

On The Wall was a picture that had the wedding photo with friends, family others, and even Edred and Y/N kissing in the photoframe. Plates floating around to the cabinet, sparkling clean and shiny. Edred was walking around carrying some books. Y/N turned, and with a plate floating it accidentally smashed into Edred's head. ''My Love and her plates.'' Edred laughed as Y/N crossed her arms.

''My Husband and his books.'' Y/N continued to clean the dishes, as over next door a neighbor was happy. Happy for new neighbors.

''Robert! We've got new neighbors! A Newlywed Couple!'' The Old woman who seemed to be in the age of 60s yelled to her Husband, who placed his hand to his ear. ''I said we have new neighbors! Newlyweds! We should make them feel welcome in Miamiview! That's it! We'll host a dinner party!'' She exclaimed, who loves Dinner Parties? She does of course.

So, Her and her Husband got ready, Robert holding a plant. They then walked over to the house, and knocked on the door. Y/N answered the door, smiling. ''Hello!'' Y/N greeted them as Edred saw them and ran upstairs.

''Hello! I am Mrs.Debby Kravitz, and this is my Husband Robert. We saw you come by, and we wanted to invite you and your Partner to our Dinner Party Today at 5!'' Mrs.Kravitz smiled as Robert handed her a gift Roses. Y/N took the roses from him and smiled.

''I would love to come! I'll see you there!'' Y/N waved as she shut the door, Y/N sat down the plant as Edred walked down the stairs. ''We've got a problem, A Dinner Party? Heck, It's 4:20! I've got to get started!'' Y/N's hand engulfed in Blue and Red magic started to make a dessert, Chocolate Pie.

The Pie was finished, and was now in the oven baking. Edred was panicking, because how can he hide his Elf Ears? He then spotted tape, and got a idea. He grabbed the tape, and had Y/N pull down his arms and tape them to be shut and use his hair to hide them. ''What about my skin?'' Edred panicked, as the time was 4:49.

''Just say you have a skin defect!'' Y/N grabbed the pie, and placed it down from the oven. For her and Edred's outfits, they had no time to even do the extra, and Edred looked at Y/N in a panic. ''I-uh..'' Y/N panicked. She then got a idea as she twirled her finger around, her outfit transforming into a white dress. Edred wore a white button up, and a Green Sweater, Grey pants and some dress shoes.

''Perfect! Now we've got to get going!'' Edred and Y/N scrambled around, getting everything ready and soon enough they were out of the house and making way to Mrs.Kravitz and Mr.Kravitz's place. Edred and Y/N stopped, infront of the sidewalk. ''Now Y/N. Don't use your magic, and I won't talk about...you know. We don't want them to freak out.'' Edred said looking worried, while Y/N nodded. ''Good. Ready?''

Y/N nodded again, as she held the pie. Edred and Y/N approached the door, knocking on it.

Mrs.Kravitz opened the door, and smiled. ''Hello! Come On in!'' Mrs.Kravitz welcomed them in, to reveal more people inside who were chatting and holding drinks. Y/N took the pie to the kitchen, as a woman wearing a purple dress, Brown curly hair and fairly pale skin introduced herself to Edred. Her name was Aurora, Y/N looked at them, a face of somewhat Jealous. The crowd then sat at the dinner table, Edred next to Y/N, but that lady was next to Edred, talking to him.

''I Love your outfit, Y/N. It's..Lovely.'' She Laughed, and put her hand against her face. ''But also, I may ask you Edred. Why is your skin..blue?'' Aurora asked as Edred looked up.

''It's a skin defect, I was born with it.'' Edred lied. Y/N bit her lip as reached her hand down under the table, snapping her fingers. Aurora's hair flinched forward by a strand, she fixed it. It kept falling, so she then did it for a few times and it then stuck in place. Y/N smiled as she snapped her fingers twice, the soup floating and splashed Aurora's face, ruining her makeup. Everybody turned to the scene as Edred insisted to clean up her face, Y/N's magic stomped him onto the foot as Edred held his foot in a pain.

Aurora had to leave, and she called this dinner party insane, and everybody was clearing out After Dessert. Edred and Y/N were the last too leave, but Mrs.Kravitz had a suspicion, these two weren't normal.