💎𝑩3 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 8: 𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒂 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒅.🌹

''Y/N, Get ready. We're going to visit Merlin and everybody else.'' Edred told Y/N, who stood up. She snapped her fingers, and her outfit changed into a simple outfit. Now, They couldn't leave the cats behind, so Edred brought them along. They also told Mrs.Kravitz they'd be leaving for who knows long, and they got inside the car, the kittens curled up against each other. Y/N twiddled with her thumbs, as they drove to the mountain, and the cave opened itself up, letting them inside. They had reached Edred's homeland, and drove throughout the path soon reaching to the castle walls.

Edred rolled down the window, and the Elf guard blew the horn as the drawbridge let down. ''Edred And Y/N have arrived!'' The Elf guard announced as Cordelia smiled as Edred halted the SUV, waking up Y/N with a small tug. Y/N gotten outside of the car, hugging her aunt and uncle who were getting into that Medieval groove.

''How have you been, Y/N?'' Cordelia asked. Y/N shrugged. Edred and Merlin were talking, about what happened yesterday. Edred didn't really know how to describe Y/N's dream, but he did describe what happened after. They were catching up on things, as Edred then grabbed the 3 cats. His brother, Aelwulf ran to him with a big hug.

''Brother, How's the life?'' Aelwulf smiled. Edred smiled.

''It's been good, and also I've got a new addition to the elf family! Meet Void, Thunder and Aelwulf.'' Edred held up the three cats, Aelwulf screaming as he picked up the white one. He then rubbed its small stomach with his finger, he was giggling. ''Anyways, about Y/N. She had this nasty nightmare last night that made her..go ballistic over. She was shaking really bad.'' Edred stroked Void and thunder's head.

''I see, I'll have to take care of it soon.'' They were all caught up on things, and Y/N insisted she'd take a nap due to how fatigued she was. Shed was sleeping inside the car, having another nightmare. She twisted, turned, screamed in a raging panic. In her nightmare, her future self and past self were trying to split, Past Y/N screaming about the future. Until, the nightmare stopped. Y/N then woke up infront of Her parents, Lumiera and Horatio.

''Mom! Dad! What is going on?'' Y/N panicked as her parents hugged her.

''Don't worry, Y/N. things will get better, trust us. We can ease the pain away.'' Y/N felt all the pain going away, her panic stopped, she felt joyful, as this was done by Merlin. Y/N woke up, smiling. She then got out of the car, and approached Edred.

''Are you feeling better, My Love?'' Edred smiled as Y/N nodded. Edred then embraced Y/N into a hug, as Aelwulf giggled with the cats. Aelulf was fooling around with the cats about for 20 minutes, as then he remembered about something.

"Oh Yes! How about you guys stay for dinner?" Aelwulf scooped up the cats as they playfully clawed at his face. Edred and Y/N looked at each other, with a smile as they accepted the invite. They went inside the castle, and a dinner was hosted. The only thing that the cats would eat was Lasagna. Meanwhile the rest was served a hefty dinner, Ham, soup, yeah. Aelwulf cleared his throat, ''We've been discussing something while you were gone.''Aelwulf spoke, gaining the attention of Edred.

''And what is that, brother?'' Edred replied, curious. Aelwulf gave a smile.

''A Coronation, for the both of you! Queen and King Of the Northern Elves!'' Edred smiled as he grabbed Y/N's hands.

''Do you hear that? Queen and King of The Northern Elves!'' Edred smiled. ''We can finally have our own Happy ending, Y/N.'' Y/N frowned, she's always been a normal, well half normal girl. Besides from being a ruler of a literal kingdom, Y/N didn't think she could do it. But to keep Edred happy, she smiled. Edred was tired, and they left with the cats, not before giving a long goodbye, taking some leftovers. Edred and Y/N left to go back home, with Y/N frowned. Was she ready to become a queen?