💎𝑩3 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 9: 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝑰𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔.🌹

Edred and Y/N were fighting Nosferatu, who had a whole army of Reversed Time Monsters attacking them. Some were slain, and some withstood Edred's attack. Y/N was currently fighting Nosferatu, throughout her movements, Nosferatu always got to strike her. ''You shall perish, Time Warrior!'' Nosferatu's hands summoned Lightning bolts, and a charge was set forth to Y/N, Y/N screamed.

''Y/N!'' Edred screamed, as he took off his helmet and knelt beside a electrocuted Y/N. Nosferatu shrieked, as Edred took off Y/N's helmet. ''Are you alright, My Love?'' Edred held Y/N's hand as Y/N gave a thumbs up. Suddenly the monsters started disappearing one by one, Edred and Y/N looked at Nosferatu who knelt on his knee.

''I am so sorry, Time Warrior Y/N.'' Nosferatu apologized. Y/N looked at him like he was some lunatic. She raised her eyebrow.

''How do you know my name?'' Y/N asked. Nosferatu looked up, with a smile on his very pale face.

''I'm The Royal Advisor, Of your Parents Lumiera and Horatio! have you seen them yet?'' Nosferatu asked. Y/N frowned as she gave a nod. ''Oh, But I'd suggest we get going before this crowd shudders us.'' Nosferatu with a snap of his fingers, teleported to their house. Edred and Y/N got up, packing up their stuff. Edred grabbed the cats and shoved them into a soft carrier bag.

''We have to hurry! We blew over cover.'' Nosferatu teleported the Luggage inside the SUV, and they soon fled the house with the Carrier bag in Y/N's arms. Y/N looked back as they saw a huge crowd of people chasing them.

''Hurry, Edred!'' Y/N yelled as he didn't care anymore about traffic laws. He shoved his foot on the pedal, and drove like a nascar racer. ''Oh, I miss your driving skills.'' Y/N saw the sign leaving Miamiview Houses, and Nosferatu did another snap. Y/N looked back and saw Mr. and Mrs. Kravitz inside the car asleep.

''And why are they here you may ask, They know about you two.'' Nosferatu giggled as Edred continued going on the highway, police cars chasing them. Edred crackled his knuckles, as then they hit a huge pothole in the road, and it caused them to turn around. Edred, Nosferatu and Y/N smiled as Edred turned around the car, Y/N holding tight onto the cats. Nosferatu made sure The Kravitz' were safe, and they approached the cave. They drove into fast, their car rumbling down the bumpy hill and they were never to be seen again.

They drove their way into the Elf forest, slowing down. They had finally fled Miamiview, but at what cost? They drove to the drawbridge, and they were let in. Merlin had approached them, and saw Nosferatu. ''Nosferatu.'' Merlin greeted Nosferatu.

''Merlin.'' Nosferatu Greeted Merlin as Aelwulf came running out.

''Can We stay for a while?'' Edred smiled. Aelulf couldn't refuse this, and so they stayed inside the castle.