💎𝑩3 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 3: 𝑲𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎.🌹

''Who are the mysterious heroes of this very town? A Elf and a Warrior with a magic sword? Who are these vilgiants with weapons like no human anybody has seen? We will update you more, on these mysterious heroes.''

It rained as a large box with it's flaps closed laid soaked on the sidewalk, people passing by. The box had written on it, Please take one in sharpie. Little meows could be heard from the box, as Y/N and Edred came up the sidewalk where the box laid, holding hands as they shared a umbrella. ''Edred look, it's a box!'' Y/N pointed as Edred turned his head and gave the umbrella to Y/N and opened the flaps.

There was three kittens, a Black, Gray and white one. Edred shrieked and was jaw dropped. ''Y/N, let me see your jacket.'' Y/N then tossed Edred her jacket, and scooped up the three cats and turned around. ''Can we keep them, please?'' Edred pleaded Y/N as his eyes widened and sparkled. Y/N who softely smiled and nodded, in agreement. Edred cheered, And they were on their way back to the house go give them a flea bath.

When they got home, Edred started the bath and placed them all in the water, letting them run around for a bit while Y/N had to go get some flea cleaning supplies at Petsmart. Now Edred was thinking of the names, for these cats. The white one, had Edred in a daze. He knew what to name that cat. Y/N came back with the supplies, and Edred started to remove the fleas one by one.

''These poor things have so much fleas.'' Edred gagged as the kittens stuck out their paws, and after shampooing them and conditioning them, they were all dried up and played around on the cozy carpet.

''What are you gonna name them, Edred?'' Y/N asked as Edred thought for a second. He then smiled as he came up with the idea.

''The black one will be called Void, the gray one thunder and the white one,'' Edred picked them all up, ''will be named after my brother. Aelwulf.'' Edred hugged them all, it was like he considered them children of his own. But strangely over the days, these cats acted weird. They were teleporting, like to the feeder, and then to Edred's lap.

''These cats are strange, don't you think Edred?'' Y/N turned to him, as Edred stared at three of the cats having star symbols on their foreheads.

''These are magic cats, AND I LOVE EM!''