💎𝑩3 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 5: 𝑳𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒍𝒇. 🌹

''It's alright, Edred. You did try to make them the best.'' Y/N smiled, as Y/N sat down as Edred pulled out two plates, syrup and two coffee cups. Edred was trying to balance everything n his arms, and Y/N insisted to help him and which Y/N took the cups and syrup and placed them on the counter. Edred poured the syrup for Y/N, and as Y/N was about to take a bite, the door thrusted open with a gust of wind. Edred and Y/N turned to the door, as a black dragon like thing came through the door, and formed into Melinda!

Melinda was in disguise as one of those business ladies, wearing a dark suit with a purple undershirt and heels. She also had round sunglasses. ''Melinda! we weren't expecting you today!'' Edred smiled as Y/N ate the crispy but half burnt waffles.

''You know I had to drop by, and who are these cute cats?!'' Melinda picked up Void, Aelwulf and Thunder and craddled them.

''That's Aelwulf, The white one. Void is the black cat and the gray one is Thunder.'' Y/N pointed as Melinda sat down with the cats and played around with them. The news had came just on, and it's Nosferatu and one of the green flames raging through town. Edred, Y/N and Melinda arrived to the scene, all in their armor and magical forms.

''Nosferatu!'' Y/N yelled as Nosferatu turned with a grin. Melinda then attacked Nosferatu, slamming him into a building. Edred joined Melinda in attacking, which Y/N took care of the flames spreading throughout town. Using the water magic from Agatha, Y/N was able to clear on out the flames. Nosferatu then charged a lightning bolt and Edred dodged it, causing Nosferatu to scream in rage, before a cruel idea came into his mind.

He grinned widely, as his hands formed with pink magic. ''Forces of trusdain, curse the male and female, who dare to be together.'' Edred and Y/N turned to Nosferatu in a panic holding hands, Melinda frowning. ''Cause these two to forget each other, ever dated, Marriage never happens, and how these two ever met! But only this can be broken by a True Loves Kiss'' Edred and Y/N were then engulfed in that Pink magic, Melinda screaming. Edred screamed as Edred let go of Y/N's hand, and they soon ended with a explosion, causing Y/N to fall onto the ground on the right side, and Edred on the left side.

''Edred!'' Melinda then helped up Edred, who rubbed his helmet. ''Are you alright?'' Melinda asked as Edred stood up.

''I'm Fine Melinda, but I feel..weird.'' Edred replied as he noticed something far from the building trash cans. He then Squinted, to see a fallen figure broken against the trashcan, knocked out too. So, he ran over to make sure they were alright. He then ran over, to make sure they were alright.

"Excuse me, are you alright?" Edred looked as Y/N woke up. Y/N then stood up, shoving his hand away.

"I do not need your help, Stranger." Y/N grabbed Agatha as Melinda Approached them.

"Atleast your rings aren't damaged and your wife is alright." Melinda smiled, And Edred, Y/N looked at their hands to see weddings rings.

"What The-! Who Am I engaged to?" Edred was concerned. Melinda was shocked. ''Tell me, Melinda. Who is this person I am engaged to!'' Edred yelled. Melinda frowned as she yoinked Y/N's hand to Edred, seeing his name engraved on the finger. Edred looked at his ring to see Y/N's name engraved on his.

"This-! This Person is your wife! Y/N!" They both stared at Melinda, confused. "Okay, to settle this, why don't we take off our helmets?" Melinda suggested.

Edred and Y/N hesitated, before agreeing on that Edred would go first. So, he removed the ponytail, and took off his helmet. Fixing his hair, waving it around, and he turned face to face with Y/N. Y/N right now would be shocked, and she slowly took off her helmet to reveal her face, Edred's eyes widened as Y/N curled her hair around her finger. Edred was thinking this woman took his breath away very heavily.

''Nosferatu won't have a chance against me, not when I can remind these two of the things so far.'' So, Melinda dragged Y/N and Edred to their house, Melinda setting everybody on the couch. She then grabbed the wedding photo off the mantle and showed it to Edred and Y/N. ''This is your wedding photo!'' Melinda smiled as Edred and Y/N looked at each other blankly.

''I don't remember having a wedding with her.'' Then Melinda pulled another frame with Edred and Y/N kissing. Y/N shrieked as she hugged the pillow, Edred holding the frame in question. He was so confused, did he miss out on anything? Y/N's armor then transformed back into her normal outfit, which was a white dress with sandals. Edred blushed as he then transformed back into his PJ's which had Thor all over them, and a compression tank top.

Y/N giggled as Edred looked at his outfit, confused very much. ''What is this outfit?!'' Edred shrieked.

''Calm down, Edred.'' Melinda placed the frames back, and then turned to the two. She then had a Idea, a wonderful idea to bring these two back together. She then had sent Edred and Y/N outside to do random, Melinda pulled down Edred's ears with tape of course not forgetting. So then, she sat down and put on Lady and the Tramp Bella Notte scene, observing it carefully.

After the scene, Melinda knew what to do. She immediately ran into the kitchen, and her outfit zapped into a black shirt, purple pants, black slip ons and a apron. Searching the cabinets, she then found the pasta and the sauce, pots and pans and she was ready. A Big block of cheese floated out of the fridge, and shredded itself on the grater into a bowl. Melinda then dumped the pasta into the boiling water, and spun the pasta around with her magic until it was cooked, and then spun out into one plate. Then came the meatballs, and the sauce. The hot sauce was dumped onto the pasta, then the brown colored meatballs, and then the parmesan.

The bowl floated over to the table, and candles sprouted from green flame, being lit with that same green flame. Golden brown garlic bread floated onto the plate, and everything was ready.

Edred and Y/N got back to the house, they then saw the kitchen being dark, with two candles on the table lit, and there was a sweet aroma of garlic bread and meatballs. Melinda was lurking in the shadows, and floated towards edred holding a bouquet of roses. He then turned to Melinda as she pointed to the bouquet and then Y/N.

''Give her these.'' Melinda then lurked back into the shadows, as they both sat down next to eachother. There was only one plate, and Edred insisted to share.So then they did, eating and sharing one by one. Melinda then took over a speaker, and started playing a instrumental version of Bella Notte. She tried her hardest, but these two wouldn't kiss just yet, until this coincidence happened.

When Edred was going to eat a strand, Y/N also seemed to have the strand in her mouth too. Edred then noticed this and accidentally pulled Y/N into kiss, but also when they kissed they started getting headaches. Edred and Y/N had flashbacks of when they first met, their marriage and when they started dating, even their first kiss.

''Edred?'' Y/N looked up, as Melinda cheered. ''Are you alright?''

''Yes, I'm fine, Y/N.''