Chapter 1

Yn pov
Hi my name is Yn and I'm a makeup artist at JYP entertainment. And I live in South Korea, I started working there when I was 20 and I'm now 21. I have only worked there for a year but I'm pretty good at my job. Most makeup artists at JYP are assigned to a group. But when i applied there was no spots so I would kind or hope around groups like if there makeup artist need help or something.

But today is my first day being assigned to a group. There makeup artist was loved so I get her job. The group is called Stray Kids. I have heard of them but that's really it. I do know most of there names though , I thought to do some research.
As I woke up and started to get ready for
my first day of working for Stay Kids, I got up and took a shower. I make sure to wash my hair. Then I got out of the shower and got dressed. ( can be dressed how ever you want)

I made myself some breakfast, after I eat I pack my bag. I put my phone, charger, some snacks, a hair tie, and Valley. And I forgot to mention I have an attachment disordered. It's kind or like I never grew out of a wobbly. But I can get really anxious and my anxiety goes through the roof if I don't have it on me. So I take is with me every where I go. It's one of those things I try not to tell people.

Valley is a stuffed dog. And I bring him every were with me. Yes I get judged sometimes but I don't mind.

After I made sure I have everything I give Valley a pat on the head and put him in my bag. I slip on my shoes and head out to my car. I put on some BTS and hum along as I make my way to JYP.( you can change the song you are listening to or the song artist whatever you prefer)

At JYP
Still YN pov
I park my car an walk in to JYP, JYP already knows I have a disorder but the Stray kids members don't, and hopefully don't find out.

I go up to the lady at the desk and tell her what I am here for and ask her where I need to go. She takes me to meet Stray Kids and introduces me.

Bang chan's pov
We were told we were getting a new makeup artist today. JYP told us to wait in here to meet her.
After a couple minutes the door opens and everyone looks up. And a girl walks in with the front desk lady.
Wow she is really pretty I say in my head. The front desk lady starts to introduce her. Hey guys this is your new makeup artist. She will be like you main makeup artist so she will go most of your guys makeup. Then I hear a kind of shy voice say Hello my name is Yn nice to meet you.

Sorry for the really short chapter but I promise I will try to make long chapters. I hope you are liking the story so far😁