Chapter 2

Yn pov
As I walk in I see all of them just staring at me which made me a little shy. I just wanted to be invisible😭.
Anyways the lady introduced me and I said hello.

She said she will leave me here to try and get to know them and let them try and get to know me because well you are going to be around the a lot. So maybe try to become friends. I don't really have any friends since I was really shy in school so I don't really know if I can but I will try.

Han pov
The lady left and it was just us and Yn. She seemed a little nervous so I dictate to try an break the ice by introducing ourselves. Hi my name is Han. I hope we can be friends.😁 She was playing with her fingers and said really quietly I hope so too.
ME NEXT! ME NEXT! Felix said.

Hello I'm Felix but you can just call me lix. I am Australian I speak English and Korean. And I love hugs. Do you speak any different languages yn. Um I-I speak English and Korean. Yayyyyy we're twins. Felix said In English. Ok I will go next. Hi I'm Bang chan but you can just call me chan. Ummm N- Nice to m- meet you too.

Author pov
Soon after they all introduced themselves ( sorry too lazy to write all of their introductions)  and it was your turn. Ok um hi m-my name is Yn nice to meet you all.
Hey yn tell us about your self we said something about us so why don't you say something about you now Seungmin said.

Yn pov
I really just wanted to take out Valley and cuddle with him right now but I didn't want them to find out. They probably will eventually but for now I don't want them to. I am scared they will think I am weird. Ummm well I um like to read in my free time. My favorite color is blue (you can change it) and I like to listen to music.

And I a 21 years old. Oh looks like we got someone younger then you I.N, Lee know said. Also there is something we should mention actually Chan said. Well we are all in a relationship I hope it doesn't bother you and you don't think we are weird. Oh no you guy are not weird at all I wish I had a lover. (I know that was really out of the blue but I couldn't figure out when to say it so there)

Hey Yn why don't you come sit with us Chan  said. Are you sure. Of course I'm sure we have already accepted you as our friend. Oh ok. I sat in between Lee Know and Felix. Hey Yn can I give you a hug felix asked. Only if you are comfortable of course I just thought since you are our friend now I would give you a hug, umm y- yea sure. He gave you a gentle hug.

Felix pov
I really wanted to give her a hug. She looked kind of scared of us and hugs fix everything so I thought I might give her one to make her feel more comfortable.

I gave her a hug. She felt so tiny in my arms and so fragile. Like if I squeeze to hard she might break. After a while of talking she excuse her self to the bathroom.

Once she left we all started to talk. She seems nice Changbin   said. Yea she seems kind of shy though. Said I.N As for me I was lost in my thoughts I think she is really pretty. But I have the guys but I always felt like there was something missing. Maybe the guys feel the same way and she can join our relationship.

Yn pov
After a while I excused myself to the bathroom. I just really needed a break so I went in there and just hugged Valley for a bit to try and make myself feel better. After a while when I felt a little bit less anxious I put him back in my bag and went out of the bathroom and back to the members.

It was now 6 o'clock. The boys had to go back to the dorm to get some rest for tomorrow and I went back home. I walked in the door slipped of my shoes and put my stuff down. The lady at the front desk gave me there schedule for tomorrow. Which was just a photo shoot and dance practice.

I took Valley out of my bag and gave him a big hug. I made if through the day and they didn't find out. Which is a good thing. I went an took a shower and put on my pjs and set my alarm. After a few minutes I finally fell asleep holding valley.

Hi guys just to let you know I just named the stuffed dog valley because I had a stuffed dog named valley when I was little so like you can change it to like whatever you want. And I hope you guys are enjoying it. Also again the disorder is made up NOT REAL ok please don't come after me ok😭 also sorry another shot chapter will post more tomorrow it is late😴