Chapter 12

Hey guys this chapters music vid is red lights. For those who like the smexy stuff. Also please read what I posted before this chapter I would really like your opinion. Now on to the story.

Yn's pov
It was already Monday morning. Yesterday we just chilled around. And now it is Monday. Anyway I packed up my stuff to bring home. And Lee know drove me home to get ready. And now I was home.

And I have to get ready for work😫. So I got in the shower. As I was in the shower I was thinking of the magical weekend I had. I got 8! BOYFRIENDS not 1 8!, I spent the weekend with them, I kissed one of them, and I WORK WITH THEM! I am the luckiest girl in the world!😆.

After that I got
out of the shower and finished getting ready for the day. I left a few minutes early so I can go get some Starbucks 😍. After I got my coffee I headed to work. And to go see the boys. I got to work and the front desk lady gave me there schedule. They had a TV interview and dance practice.

So I headed to the dance practice room were they should be. I walked in they were dancing. They had this for another 2 hours and then they had to go to the interview. I sat on the couch in the back and watched them dance to Side Effects. And when the song finished they all came and said hi.

While they were all taking a break I asked Chan a question. Hey Chan since you know about Valley and everything can I have him out in here . Of course baby you can. Ok thank you I said and took out Vally. Then I turned around and pecked Chan's lips. He and the other boys looked at me.

Chan pulled me in for another kiss this one more passionate. He pulled away. Both of us out of breath. Wow that was hot I.N. Said. Wait you kissed Chan on the lips. Felix said. Yea it is our second kiss Chansaid. Where's mine Han said. Yea where are ours they all said. Ok come here. I gave all of them a short kiss. There Happy I said. YES!😁 They all said. Now get back to practicing I said. As they practice I sat in the back on the couch red as a tomato.

Yn's pov (2 hours later)
Soon two hours pasted and it was time to go. We all got into the van after they changed. We got there and had 1 hour to do there makeup. So I went around and did all there makeup. After I did each one I gave them a peck on the lips. But Changbin got a little to into it and almost ate my lips.

After I was done they went and did there interview. No one was in there so I took Valley out and watched the interview. They came back in the room and I hugged all of them saying they did such a good job. Soon after they changed and took off there makeup we headed back to JYP. We all sat in the dance practice room talking to each other. Then Hyunjin started to speak. Ummmmmm Yn we were talking about something. And well we think you should move in with us he said.

Hey guys I think I am going to rap up the story next chapter but please read what I posted before this chapter and comment your opinion. Thank you for reading and please  vote and comment feed back and what music vid I should do for the next chapter Byeeeeee