Imagine#3 Sick day

Hey guys this chapters music vid is stray kids stage show of Leave for there comeback. I can't wait for this comeback. Please vote and comment Imagine suggestions. Ok lets start.

I.N.'s pov
I woke up this morning next to Yn. I kissed her forehead. Omg Yn she burning up. Not wanting to wake her up I slowly get out of bed and go to the kitchen to look for our leader.

CHHHHHAAAAAAANNNNNNN I whisper scream. I quietly groan not being able to find him. YesI hear a voice say. I turn around and there's Chan. What's wrong baby you seam upset. He says. It's Yn I say. What happened he says with worry all over his face. I think she has a fever I say. Can you go check. I don't know if I am right. Sure lets go.

In I.N.'s room
Oh your right I think she dose have a fever. baby can you go wake up Felix please. Why? I say. Because what I need you to get me you can't Reach Says Chan. HEY! I whisper yell. I am not that short😤. Felix is like the same Hight as me. Just go get him please Chan says. Fine I guess Since its for Yn🙄.

Chan pov.
I gently shake Yn awake. Baby get up You have a fever and I need to take care of you. What she sleepily says. Come her my sick baby. I hug her. I feel icky😩 She wines.

I know baby we will take care of you. Felix and I.N. Came back. What's wrong Chan Lix says. Yn has a fever. Oh no my baby he says. Yn giggles at him. I'm fine its just a fever I can still go to work. No you can't Lix says. We wont allow you. I.N.says. I used to go to school with with a fever its fine. No its not. I say.

Me and Lix will take today off to take care of you. I say. And your NOT going to work says Lix . Finnneeeee Yn says. Good now I.N. Please call JYP and tell him that me, Felix, and Yn are not coming in today. And then go get ever one else up and get ready I say. Ok get better baby Love you he says.

We all send him a kiss as he leaves. Ok Felix go get a cold cloth for Yn's head. Ok he says. Baby can I take you temperature I say. Sure she says. Oh baby your fever is very high. Soon the boys left for work and Yn fell asleep on Felix. So I went and made some food for her so she can take some medicine.

When I finished making the food I had Felix wake up Yn. Baby wake up Lix said. Chan made you food so you can take some medicine. Come here baby I said.

Lix helped her sit up and I put some food on the spoon and put it to her mouth. Say ah I said. She giggled and let me feed her. Soon all the food was gone. Good job baby. Lix said. I will go get you some medicine. And then why don't you have a bath I say. It will make you feel better. Lix said.

Ok. Yn says. I will go start the bath for you while Chan gets you your medicine Lix said. I came back and gave Yn her meds. Hey baby why don't I wash Vally so he can be all clean. I say. He looks a little dirty doesn't he. I say. Yea he does Yn says. It might be cause I take him everywhere😅. Well we will be with you the whole time you don't have Valley. Do you want me to go put him in the wash I say? Sure she says. Are you sure. I says.

Yea she says. Ok I will be right back ok. I took Valley from her and put him in the wash. When I went back Lix was still making her bath so she was alone.Omg I so sorry honey I left you alone after I said i would not🤦‍♂️. Are you ok. yea I just want Valley. I know baby but just 30 minutes and you can have him back ok. Now why don't we put you in the wash to. She giggled. I picked he up like a koala and headed to the bathroom.

Oh hey baby I got your bath all ready. Said Lix. Thank you she said. Now lets get you cleaned up I said. (They have seen her naked before so yea hehe😅) I got her out of her pjs and into the tub. I talked to her and distracted her from the fact that she didn't have Valley. While Felix gently washed her hair. Soon enough she was back in her bed with a fresh clean Valley. I checked her temp before she took a nap and it went down a lot.

Felix pov
Soon enough Yn had slept the afternoon away and the boys were home. They all went and checked on her. But he was sleeping so they just admired her and went to go get ready for dinner. Soon I had to go wake up Yn for dinner. Yn wake up. Noooooo she groaned. You have been sleeping all day come on dinner. Carry me she said with grabby hands. Fineeeeeee I said and picked her up like a Koloa. Well hello there baby Lee know said as I sat in my seat with me still holding her. How are you feeling said Seungmin. Much better she said. I checked her temp with my hand. Wow Yn I think your fever is gone I said. That's great Said I.N..

Author pov
Soon after they ate they got ready for bed. And Yn go lots of cuddles from the boys.

Hey guys I hope you liked it. Please vote ad comment hank you. Also I plan on doing 1 or to more imagines and then I will be done with he story. Ok Byeeeeeee